Seamus Finnigan X Reader

-Y/N POV-

You walked fast to get to Platform 9 and 3/4. There was only five minutes till the train came. You rushed through the brick wall, having done it almost all you life you were an expert. As you came to the other side and were instantly surrendered by all your friends. You were bombarded with many hello's and how was your holiday. You were looking for your close friends in particular. You pulled your heavy trunk onto the train, right before it left. Bye Mum, bye Dad you yelled waving enthusiastically. The train started to move and you were once again on your way to Hogwarts.

Eventually you found all you good friends in one carriage. There was Harry, Hermione, Ron, Dean, and Seamus. They all chatted excitedly until they saw you. They stopped talking and started giving you hugs.

'Hi Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dean and Seamus. I missed you guys heaps!'

'Hi Y/N' they chorused.

You sat down and started chatting away about your holidays. You noticed something was up with Seamus. He was less chatty then usual. You decided to go talk to him. He instantly light up when you came over and stared a conversation. You soon forgot what your thinking before because of all your talking.

Before you knew it, you were back at Hogwarts. It felt great to be back. You had missed the school, classes teachers and your friends so much. As you walked in you went and sat at the Gryffindor table. Everything was all well and good until Dumbledore introduced a new teacher. This wasn't unusual and you liked most new teachers, but this one she was different. Dumbledore introduced her as Umbridge. She was going to be your Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher.

'I wonder is she can actually defend herself using magic' Seamus whispered.

'Yeah she looks like she knows less than you' you whispered back and laughed.

You ate dinner still happily chatting away. As bed time rolled around you just couldn't sleep. You went and sat on Hermione's bed. She wasn't sleeping either, she looked like she was in deep thought.

'Mione, I can't sleep' you said with a childlike voice.

'Me neither, do you want to talk?' She asked.

'I would love to' you replied.

You stayed up for another hour chatting even though both of you had almost lost your voices. Eventually you feel asleep in bed.

The next morning your Owl Cassie woke you up. She was like a personal alarm clock, which is one more thing you loved about her. You walked over to Cassie, to give her a pat, she loved affection from you. The first thing you noticed when you left Cassie was that no one was awake. You got ready for the day and went down to the great hall. There were only a few students there from each house at the moment. But there was still 45 minutes till breakfast. You went to the Ravenclaw table as there you saw Luna. You too had become good friends. She gave the Quibbler which you loved reading with her. The 45 minutes went fast, as you had fun. When your Gryffindor friends walked into the Great Hall you left Luna.

You had gotten your timetable from Hermione and you were very excited about the classes you had. Your first class, Care Of Magical Creatures was wonderful. You loved the class so much and always looked forward to it. The second class you had was Transfiguration, you also loved Transfiguration as you excelled in it. Lunch came quickly and you feasted on your sandwich.

Soon you were in your last class. You had Potions which was alright until Seamus blew up his potion. He walked out of class with ash all over his face. He was embarrassed. You quickly ran after him, to try and make him feel better. You knew he had never excelled in classes but you always tried to help him anyway.

After catching up to him in the Gryffindor Common Room, you asked him if he was alright. You had a conversation about how you could tutor him, but he was adamant on you not helping him.

'Seamus, just here me out. This will really help' You argued.

'I don't need your help Y/N' Seamus replied angrier than before.

You sent up red sparks through your wand as you were angry. The sparks flew right onto Seamus' robes, which were already black with ash.

You ran over to him and started to rub away where you could see red sparks. You were face to face. You could feel his breath and he could feel yours. You looked into his eyes. His eyes were so beautiful, you thought. You leaned in and kissed his lips. It was a soft, short kiss. You stepped back shocked at what had just happened. Sparks shoot through your body. You went back for more. You eventually broke away and stared at the floor, waiting for something to be said.

'Y/N, I'm sorry for getting angry. I've always loved you and now I can tell you. So do you want to be my girlfriend?' He asked unsure of what he said.

'I would love too and I've always felt the same, I just never wanted to admit it'.

You kissed him again. You were so happy you were with Seamus. He was your one and only love.

-10 Years Later-

It was your 5th wedding anniversary with Seamus. You now had two beautiful children. That day you celebrated with your family and friends. You had invited Harry, Ginny, Hermione, George, Neveille and Dean. You celebrated happily and all the children played together.

You lived a happy life with Seamus, your four children and 10 grandchildren.