Truth or dare

Hope you enjoy

Astrid POV

I got all my stuff for the sleep over and now I'm heading over to heathers hut. I'm first there and me and Heather get the place ready then the others arrive.

After everyone puts there stuff down we go into the living room. " Hey guys lets play truth or dare" Says heather. Everyone agrees and so we start.

"Truth or dare Hiccup?" ask heather 

"Uhhhhhhh dare" says hiccup

Heathers smiles, oh no i know that smile thats not a good smile.

" I dare you to kiss Astrid." Heather says whilst smiling I blush and hiccup rubs his neck nervously, he's co cute when he's nervous.

"No hiccup will not kiss astrid if anyone is gonna kiss astrid its gonna be me" says Snotlout. I nearly vommet. Ugh. Hiccup is rubbing the back of his neck still. 

"O..ok i.if i.i.its o.ok wi.with astrid" Hiccup stutters. I nod. Why did i nod?!! a few seconds later we kiss and it not like a stiff one we had before it felt real somehow after a few seconds we seperate and we both look away blushing. Heather is smiling of course and so is everyone else but snotlout who then starts hitting on Heather. 

"Ok Fishlegs Truth or dare?" asks hiccup

Fishlegs gulps. "Dare" He manages to say. Hiccups smiles his mischeavious smile and i smile with him knowing what going to happen.

"Fishlegs i dare you to kiss Heather." We both say at the same time smiling. 

They kiss and look away from each other. 

"Ruffnut truth or dare?" asks fishlegs. 

"Dare, duh"Says ruffnut.

"kiss Snotlout" Says fishegs.

And they kiss and then puke in bucket and we all laugh.

"Boys truth or dare" asks ruffnut 

"dare" says all the boys

"I dare you to take your shirt off for the rest of the sleepover." ruffnut says

All the boys took of there shirts. Snotlout was flexing trying to impress me and heather. Fishlegs was looking at the ground trying to avoid people looking at him but heather kept staring at him dreamily. I smiled trying not to laugh. Tuffnut obviously had a six pack. And hiccup surprisingly had a six pack with toned muscled and toned abs. He looked hot. Heather seemed to notice me staring and nudged me and i came out of my thoughts and looked at heather and she smiled. Oh no.

The game went on till heather was about to ask me and i didn't know what to do i got dared to do dare the whole game from tuffnut. Oh no this is not good.

"Astrid i dare you and hiccup to make out for 5 minutes,"says heather smiling of course. I gulp and look at hiccup he's rubbing his neck nervously and blushing, so cute,. I walk over to him and kiss him and our lips move in sink as we kiss i feel his tongue graze my bottom lip and i open and his tongue starts to explore my mouth. We have a tongue war and i feel as if no one is watching and were alone i feel my finger outline his abs and his hand move up and down my sides and then my hands move up to his neck and i tug at his hair.

"times up" says heather. Me and hiccup seperate and don't talk for the rest of the night.

Hope you enjoyed