The Confession

First : 

Disclaimer  that the picture of showki above isn't mine. It belongs to kbromance in Tumblr.

This is my very second fanfiction I posted in other sites.

=========================================

Being in super busy group makes seven young men have no romance life. Their life cycle involves only practicing, performances, fan sign, variety shows, music shows, photo shoots and back to the dorm. They only be able to secretly glance to girl groups when they were in same shows. But no other movements are allowed from the agency.

Yoo Kihyun was a very friendly young idol. He loves to show off because he has full confidence in himself. But just same like his fellow member, he has no romance life yet he likes to spoil his ideal type girl which is cute, kind and looks good in hanbok. What media doesn't know is that the person he is talking about is his own leader, Shownu. Shownu is a kind and cute leader (their fans will totally agree with him) and looks good, really good in hanbok (when he wore it on Lunar New Year). He couldn't believe himself either. Yoo Kihyun was totally sure he was straight because he used to have girlfriend before debut. Yet his mind and heart betrayed him cruelly. He realized that he had this massive crush (he actually hates the idea of using massive crush) on his own leader. They met during No Mercy ( one of survival singing contest) and left a weird impression to each other. Why weird? Between huge admiratin and competitive atmosphere equals weird. But for Kihyun, it got weirder because he soon developed feeling towards his leader. His curiosity and brave nature defeated his pride and he started to approach Shownu but to no avail as Shownu turned out to be a shy and reserved kind of guy and perhaps not the type who loved being approached aggressively. Kihyun felt dejected and backed off and chose to hang around with Wonho, Jooheon, or Changkyun. But his admiration doesn't stop ...

Shownu was a cool and calm guy. His passion was music and dance. Sometimes, when things got harder, he didn't know if he still have passion in music or dance. He almost debuted but there were so many things happened and he ended up being back dancer. But a door of opportunity opened for him. He joined No Mercy. He met new people and made friends with some of them. Despite his shy and reserved nature, he actually is a friendly person. His shy and detached personality that made him difficult to be close with everyone. He knew Yoo Kihyun from this competition. This talented guy that has his own persona which made him confused. It's a weird feeling. Between admiration to his singing talent and all, and competitive nature he has and Kihyun has which ended up being awkward towards each other. Kihyun once tried to approach him but he, due to his shy personality and also his determination to be serious in this competition, made him rejected Kihyun's good intention to be close to him. Shownu had to focus and since he is also a singer and Kihyun is a singer, it makes him harder to trust him since this was a survival competition. That's why he chose to hang around with Kwangji, Minhyuk or Jooheon. But deep down inside, his admiration doesn't stop...

When they debuted, things got more awkward and uncomfortable. They spent one year to adjust to each other. Kihyun who still has crush on Shownu had to repress his feeling because it's too risky to be known by his bands, company, manager and fans. Especially by Shownu himself. Kihyun eventually became awkward with his leader. This situation was getting worse since they are designated as "mom" and "dad" of the group which requires them to have close interaction. The members like to joke around and yet they were still trying their best to follow their roles even sometimes Kihyun wonders how Shownu must've felt to be forced something that he doesn't like. He knew that Shownu is not a touchy kind of person. He only becomes one whenever he's with Minhyuk ( he is very close to Minhyuk since No Mercy because Minhyuk is a very friendly friend who can get along with anyone easily). Somehow, Minhyuk as a media social observer knew what their fans like. He convinced his fellow member and leader to just follow along what their fans like, being paired as fan service (like any other group in the universe of Kpop do). Hyungwon and Wonho are selected to be the most voted pair by their fans, followed by Shownu and Minhyuk who didn't bother to show skinship (with Minhyuk's initiative) and Jooheon and Changkyun as maknae line pair. Kihyun himself was selected with Shownu the most by their fans because of the tittle as "mom" of the group must be paired with "dad" of the group. And it somehow made them even more awkward. To Kihyun, because even hough he likes it to be paired with Shownu, he must keep his distance to make his hyung comfortable enough with him. And to Shownu, it gets awkward because he simply doesn't like to be paired with anybody.