my sister and i

Monday and it was a sunny morning, when my alarm clock went of. I woke up and opened the curtains and mum screamed "breakfast is ready!" so i ran down stairs. When I opened the kitchen door mum and dad were looking at me with a strange look. I simply sat down and said "what do u want". Mum dad laughed and giggled, I know they was up to something.

As time went by mum asked "how would u feel if we adopted a sister for you", my face went red I could not believe I was going to have a sister! Then I thought let me see her because I dont want to be a "selfish little brat"

"Sure" I replied as mum told me to go to bed I "ok" I replied with and ran and put my shorts and vest on and brushed my teeth and done a simple braid in my hair. I ran into bed and texed my friends, soon after that I was asleep like an angel. I woke up and mum was in my room with a smile on her face "time to get ur sister"

"noooooooooooo!" I replied with, then mum told me off and I had to go. I got in a bubble bath and mum brought me some hot chocolate and some pancakes yumm. When I got out of the bath I brushed my teeth and done my hair into a ponytail and put some sweatpants on and some sneakers. Me, mum and dad were in the car ready to go.......

We arived at the foster home and they told us to take a seat. The man came out and showed us a girl I didn't really like her beacuse she a girly girl with fake nails, long hair, short skirt and a belly top and some converses on. Mum loved her. what about me, I thought and then I suddenly got really angry about her as I was missing my football practise because of that girl. By the ways my name is Jessica and my sisters name is Ellie. Ellie is my step sister we got her bags and sutie cases and came down satirs mum dad crried the bags and went .in the car ellie asked me what im i wearing . i told her shut up bogey brain. mum said nice girls be nice . We got home and she was talking to mum saying if she is changing schools mum said yes wost desision of her life she not comming my school i said !