Chapter 25

Scarlett's P.O.V

I finally at home I'm still in my wolf form. "It's a big puppy." Talia screams. I hated being called a dog, but I would do anything for the kids. "What's the puppy's name?" Talia asked. "That's not a puppy, Talia. That's mommy." Laura says. "Laura, can you hear me?" I asked. "Let's explain about the thing you heard Daddy and Uncle Peter talking about." I say. We sat down and explained all of it to the two little girls. "Is Uncle Scott a werewolf?" Talia asked. "Yes, he is." I say. "But Grams isn't a werewolf?" Laura asked. "No, no, she isn't. Scott along with your mommy. Was both bitten and a bitten werewolf I was born werewolf, just like you guys are." Derek says.

I woke up the next morning I was in my human form I see Derek arms tightly around me. "Derek." I say. He moans and then looks up at me and sees me in human form. "How did you change back?" He asked. "I don't know, I woke up like this." I say. "I'm going to make breakfast." I say. I got dressed it feels good to be back on two legs again.

When I bottle fed Alec then I rocked him to sleep Alec was growing very fast. I sat out on the porch I see a big black wolf come up. I knew who was it. "Talia." I say. "I'm very proud of Derek and you both, I see my grandchildren thank you. I just wanted to let you know I'll always be here in here spirit." She says. "You're welcome, Talia." I say. Then the wolf was gone. Rest in peace Talia Hale.