Chapter 4

Hayes POV

Me and Nash and rest of the boys just came at the pool, just waiting for Cameron and jordan to come. I will admit that i do like Jordan, i mean she's beautiful and shes like a open book,she can tell me anything.   

"We are here" Cameron said walking through the door with Jordan behind him.

 "Finally" Nash said walking toward Cameron.

"Hey Hayes" Jordan said walking toward me.

"Zammmm bae" I said checking her out.

"Um..."Jordan said

"Oh sorry, i didn't mean to say that"I said trying cover my cheeks.

"Its fine anyway, want to go swimming?" She ask walking toward the edge of the pool

"Sure" I said with a smirk and pushed her in to pool.

Jordans POV

I was standing on the edge of the pool waiting for hayes to reply, but instead i got pushed off the edge and went into the water. So i pretend to fake drown 

"Hayes- I cant swim!" I said Panicking

"Oh I'm so sorry Jordan" Hayes said jumping in the water.

When he got close to me, i attack him and dunk him in the water. We went deep to the bottom of the pool.

"Nice try Jordan" Hayes said smirking

Then Hayes turned me around, now i was on the bottom of the pool and he was on top of me. My brown eyes meet his blue eyes. Our lips were one inch apart, when Cameron yelled.

"Guys, the pool is closing!!" Cameron yelled

"Fuck" Hayes mumbles.

We both went up and grab our towels and dried off the meet the guys in the elevator. I went to Cameron and held is arm.

"Its OK Jordan" He said brushing my hair.

"Whats wrong with her" Matthew asked

"She has fear of elevator"Cameron answered back

"Ohhh" They all said.

The elevator reached the 9th floor, where my room was at. I let go of Cameron's arm and said goodnight to all the boys. When i got to my room, Candice was already sleeping so i went straight to bed, thinking will i ever be with Hayes..

(A/N I hope you like the chapter!! I will update tomorrow after school which is 2:20 or early because theres a snow storm going on right now in nyc  i cant update anymore today cause its my little sister 5th birthday today!. Haha lol well byes!! :) ily!)