07

Week later

Outer Moka pov

I woke up around 3:30am to a stomach ache. That when I felt it, I ran to the bathroom trying not to wake up Tsukune. Ever since that night me and Tsukune been sleeping in the master bedroom. I ran to the toilet and barf out last night dinner. "Moka are you okay?" I hear Tsukune say, I was about to answer him when I vomit again. I felt my hair move I turn a round to see Tsukune holding my hair in one hand while holding his phone to his ear with the other one.

"Hello Akasha sorry for waking you" "you'll see Moka sick. She throwing up and....  Hello hello Akasha." He took his phone off his ear and it's say 'end call'. Then we Hear someone open the front door then we hear footsteps. Then I saw mother and grandma coming towards us, asking me if I'm okay.

Time skip

Moka pov

Me and Tsukune take both of our Rosario off while we at the hospital. Mother is worry and grandma try to comfort her while Tsukune comfort me. Our family doctor Dr. Yuki come into the room, while she holding the folder with the reasort of the rest for my blood. "Dr. Yuki is my baby girl going to be alright?" My mother ask in worry "Everything is fine with Moka" mother sigh in relief. "But, I do have new for you guys." "What is it doc?" I ask. "Congratulation Moka Bloodriver, you're pregnant." "WHO DARE IMPREGNATED MY BABY GIRL?" Both me and tsukune gulp. "We are still testing for who the father." After she say that a nurse comes in and handed her a sheet of paper. "It's look like the father is Tsukune Skull." Everyone look at both me and Tsukune. "Moka, Tsukune will you explain what?" Mother ask.

Time skip (cause laziness)

"I see, so that's explain it." Mother said before she faint. She has the same happy expression she on when Tsukune and I started dating each other. But I'm happy that I'm pregnant with Tsukune baby, I know tsukune gonna be a good father.

The next day

Outer Moka pov

We are walking down the hall to our homeroom when we meet Drax. Drax is the only person beside Tsukune that don't pick on me and he yokai like us. He found out that we are Yokai with his super sensitive nose, well he is a dragon after all. He has light scarlet hair, jade green eyes, and has the same tan skin like Tsukune.

"Hey guys." "Hi Drax." "Hello Drax. We got to tell you something." "What is it?" "I'm pregnant." "Wow Moka, that's great so who the daddy." "Tsukune" "figures, you guys act like a romantic couple. You guys will have sex anytime soon." "Thanks Drax?" Tsukune say. "During lunch I need to tell you guys something." We both nodded.

Time skip

"So what the news Drax" tsukune say while rub my tummy. "You see I over heard my father talking to your mother that in about ten months we going to a school call yokai academy." "Yokai academy?" I ask. "It's a school for us monsters where we can learn to live with humans."

Outer tsukune pov

"Wait what about our baby?" Moka asked. "I'm sure the headmaster let us bring he/she with us." "I sure hope so."