Chapter 1

Nialls POV

Homecoming

Today is the day I asked Jazy to the dance, she said yes. I am so excited, but I really wish Lizzy was going with me. Jazy, is one of the popular girls, and she is really pretty, she has long, black hair. Lizzy, on the other hand, is even prettier, with brunette curls and blonde tips. My best friend Juan is taking Lizzy; Juan is on the football team with me. Okay, it’s the American version of soccer, but we are in London so, it’s called football.

I am getting ready right now with Juan, we are about to leave for the homecoming game tonight. Tonight is the dance, Jazy and Lizzy are coming to see us at the game. They are getting ready at Jaz’s house. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I look at it, noticing it’s Jazy. “Hello?” I answer the phone.

“We are finished getting ready, will you and Juan pick us up?” She asked softly into the phone. God, I love the sound of her voice, it’s so soft and angelic like.

“Yeah, we can, don’t worry, we will be there in about 10 minutes,” I said, throwing a shirt on. I walked over to Juan and hit him in the back of the head.

“Hey! What was that for?” He asks madly.

“The girls are ready. Now get a shirt on, smart one,” I reply walking away. Tonight I’m going to see if I can make a goal. I know I can.

“Dude, hello? Niall? You there?” I hear a soft voice, I hear, forgetting that I was on the phone.

“Oh sorry, I was um..” I trail off forgetting what I was going to say and looks down “We’ll be there soon,” I say quietly into the phone before hanging up.

“Well that was embarrassing for you lad,” I hear a voice behind me and turn around and see Juan leaning against the door frame listening to mine and Jazy’s conversation.

“You ready? They are waiting..” I say trying to avoid his eyes that were looking at me. I walked over to the desk and grab my cleats and walked towards the door following behind Juan.

“You okay, lad?” Juan asks me as I sit quietly in the car.

“Yeah, just fine..” I say looking out the window.

“You don’t look so well.” He told me, looking at me and then looked back at the road.“Yeah, just nervous I guess..” I trailed off at the end and sighed.

“Alright, if you say so,” he said and stopped the conversation.

We pulled up to Jazy’s and Lizzy’s place. I walked and got out of the car, my stomach was killing me. I saw Jazy running towards the door with a big smile and then she saw my face of pain and she frowned.

“Hey, you don’t look so well, you ok?” she asked me softly bringing me into a hug and my stomach pains went away right then and there.

“Yeah, I’m better now,” I said engulfing her in a hug, tightly and rubbed her back.

“Alright, alright love birds break it up now,” I saw Lizzy laughing as she walked towards us with her hair still partly wet from, I’m guessing a shower.

“Hey Liz,” I simply said as I kept Jazy in my arms and then she pulled away and I frowned. “Aw, Jaz, I was liking that hug,” I said laughing then faked cried.

“Alright, you two enough,” Juan said taking Lizzy in a quick hug. I scoffed and took Jazy’s hand and walked her to her things and we walked out to the car. I opened the door for her and I finally noticed her outfit. She looked beautiful. I smiled at her and got in the back with her and we waited for the other two to come out.

“You okay, Niall?” Jazy asked me looking at my face and she frowned.“Yeah, why does it look like something is wrong?” I asked softly, looking back at her.

“You look like you are sick or something, you sure you are okay,” she said with her voice full of concern.

I looked at her and sighed looking down dying to tell her. “Yeah, just nervous, I am going to the dance with the most beautiful girl on the planet,” I said rushing to stop and not get carried away. She looked at me and blushed and stop asking questions she moved to the middle seat and Juan and Liz both got into the car, I put my arm around her and smiled. We pulled up into the parking lot and made our separate ways to the football field.

The game is over, we won. Best game ever. I walked over to Jazy, she smiled brightly at me and jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.

“I’m so proud of you Niall,” She said and kissed my cheek. I spun her around and laughed.

“Thanks, love,” I smiled and looked into her eyes and we walked getting to the dance, I had to still change for the dance so I left Jazy outside while I changed in the locker room. I walked back out to her and I saw Juan laughing and holding her tightly. I walked over and clenched my fists.

“WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!?” I yelled at Juan, pulled him off of her and punched his face. I looked over at Jazy she was shocked. “And you, what were you doing with him?” I asked a bit broken in the voice.“Niall, he just got done hugging me..stop hurting him” She said on the verge of crying. I continued to punch him till Lizzy pulled me off of him.

I growled and intertwined my fingers with Jazys and held her close. “I’m sorry..please..please, forgive me..” I said looking into her eyes. She cowered backwards and started crying like she was scared of me. “Jazy, please..” I said trailing off and looked down as I engulfed her into a hug, hugging her tightly. We walked to the dance trying to forget the whole fight.

The dance was over and Jazy was more calmed down then before still a bit shaken up. I smiled at her as we walked up to her door and leaned against the side of the house looking at her.

“You okay, love?” I asked softly with a smile creeping on my face noticing I really do love her.

“Yeah, just a bit shaken up from tonight..” She pauses, “You scared me..” She says looking down and walks towards me and leans her head into my chest.

“Yeah, I’m really sorry about that,” I said and hugged her closely and protectively.

“Its okay, hon,” She says looking up at me. I didn’t say anything but nodded and kissed her on the lips softly. Tonight was the best night ever, me and Jazy are together and we just kissed. I thought to myself and smiled as we pulled away. “Night.” I said and kissed her head. I walked to my car and drove off to my house and smiled realizing Juan and Lizzy were still not home so I called them and checked if they were okay, and they are at Juans flat cuddling and watching a movie. I texted Jazy and it said, “Goodnight, beautiful -N <3 <3 <3.” and I went to bed.