Soul mate

I had the 2nd day of school off to go to melbourne to meet the 5th doctcor peter davison who was one of my favorite doctor's, who had rebooted himself with a resent minisode called the five(ish) doctors. 

voop! voop! voop! goes my alrm at 4:00 in the morning, i move my hand slowly over towards my alarm and turn it off, it took me another 10 -20 minets before i woke up completely. moving at an average pase towards  my door opening it and listening to the loud high pitch  squeeky noise my door makes,whitch my dad said he would fix years ago, but he's never gotten around to it. I wonder towards the kitchen to prepair myself some yummy weet-bix for breakfast, after i finished  devouring breakfast I stumbled towards the bathroom to have a shower brush my teeth and all the other thing you tend to do in the bathroom .. i am ready to go all dressed in my david tennant costume ... with a slight alteration .. i was wearing a peter davidson top under neith, as i close the front door and walk down to the car door  i realise that i am actually going to meet a doctor .. i close the car door fasen my seat belt and off i went with mother drivng the car of coarse.  

most of the way to melbourne i listened to dr who music to get me in the mood, we stoped once at a little cafe on the side of the high way but we didnt stop for long ohh no off we went back on the road to melbourne , when we reached the bypasses i knew we wee getting close