•Chapter 1•

Cree's POV:

We'll be moving to LA today, and it'll be hard for me. I'll be leaving my school and friends behind. But there may be good things when we move.

"Hey sis, you ready?" my sister, Jayce, said.

"Yea, maybe?" I replied.

"Hey don't worry, we'll visit here soon," she rubbed my back and walked out.

I took a deep breath and carry my bags all the way down. Mom and Jayce carried the bags and put them inside the car, while my dad's preparing the car.

.....

Right now, we're on the airplane. I'm sitting in the window seat, Jayce sat next to me, and mom and dad are across from us.

The flight is only 3hrs and 30mins. That wouldn't be so bad. I took a nap during the rest of the flight.

~~~
We finally arrived at our new house. It was really nice and comfortable. Mom and dad showed us our rooms. I put my bags down and rest.

"Cree, may I come in?" Mom knocked my bedroom door.

"Yes mom."

"Hun, how about we'll decorate and arrange our house later, is that okay?"

"Yeah. Sure mom," I replied and she got out of my room. I unpacked my things and clothes then put them on the closet.

After that, I got out of my room. Jayce got out of her room, too. "Hey Jay."

"Hey Cree. So what color do you want to your room?"

"Uh, I don't know yet."

"Mine will be pink!" she exclaimed as we went down to help our parents.

"Pink? Really Jay?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Who doesn't love pink?!" she nudged my arm.

"Kids can you unpack the things from the box?" Mom asked.

"Sure mom!" Jayce and I said simultaneously.

We started unpacking the boxes that has kitchen utensils, plates, picture frames, etc.

"Where's dad?" Jayce asked.

"He's buying paints for our rooms," mom replied, arranging the diner.

"Does he knew what color we like?" Jayce said.

"Yes, I already told him."

Jayce nodded and a few minutes later, dad came in with some stuffs he bought. "Cree and Jayce, cover your stuff with plastic so it won't get stains from the paint. We'll get your room painted now," dad said.

So Jayce and I went to our rooms then covered our stuff with plastics. We both told dad the color we like and design for our rooms.

.....

Hours had passed, dad came down from painting (his apron is covered with paint stains) and we were also done arranging and decorating our stuff in the living room, diner, and the kitchen.

"Chris, can you change? You're covered in paint," mom said, pointing dad's t-shirt.

"Oh alright," he sighed and went to the bathroom.

"Mom, I'm hungry," I groaned.

"Yeah, me too," Jayce added.

"Since I haven't cooked dinner, let's just order pizza," she said and got her phone out.

Jay and my smile grew wider. "Yey! PIZZA FOR DINNER!" We both screamed simultaneously. Then mom glared at us and made us quiet.

A few moments later, the doorbell rings. Mom got the door and luckily, it was the pizza delivered.

Jay and I set the table ready. We all sat and eat.

"Tomorrow will be your first day of school," mom started as she chewed the slice of pizza.

"Will Cree and I on the same school?" Jayce asked.

"I'm sorry, but no," both of us got worried. Jay and I are studying on the same school like forever, until we moved.

"Awww, why?" I groaned.

"Because, you're still in middle school and Jayce's already in high school," dad added.

"You can both hang out after school. Don't worry," mom said. We both sighed.

"So what school are we in?" Jayce asked.

"You're on Sugar Hill University, while Cree's on Nickelodeon University."

"Tomorrow will be another typical first day," I sighed.

"Don't worry, you will make some friends tomorrow. Trust me."

"Thanks mom, dad." we said in unison.

"Okay since we're done here, how about you go upstairs, arrange your things for school, and get ready for bed. Okay?" mom said as we all stood up.

Jayce and I walked upstairs to our room.

"Goodnight Jay," I said.

"Goodnight Cree," she replied and I went in to my room.

I got my JanSport bag that has colorful donuts that was printed, and put some notebooks, pens, pencils, and my mini make-up purse.

I also picked an outfit for tomorrow: a pink and black leather jacket that goes with my crop top that has printed emojis on it, a high-waisted ripped jeans, and a Nike SB shoes.

After all the preparing thingy, I charged my phone, did my night routine, changed my clothes to pj's, and went straight to sleep.

****************
A/N:

1st chapter is done! I hope that you liked my first chap of this story.

Vote, share, recommend, comment!

Until next chap,
L😘