•Chapter 3•

Cree's POV:

"Kids have some breakfast," then she handed us our breakfast.

"This really smells good," I said.

"So," she started. "You excited about your first day?"

"Actually, no," I replied.

"Why not?" Jayce asked.

"Because I'm that new girl again."

"You know, you're not the only new girl in school."

"Jayce's right Cree. I know it's hard being the new girl, but I promise, you'll be able to meet new friends in their. So both of you, finish your breakfast quickly I'll be the one to drive you there."

===
Thomas' POV:

"Hey Thomas, get your lazy ass up. It's time for school."

"A 'Goodmorning Thomas' is way better Alma," I rolled my eyes at her and she walked out.

I got up and did my morning routine. After doing my routine (A/N: too lazy😅) I picked out my casual look for the first day:

 After doing my routine (A/N: too lazy😅) I picked out my casual look for the first day:

After changing, I walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Goodmorning Thomas," mom greeted.

"Morning," I sat down.

Mom served pancakes for breakfast. And I could tell, it smells really good. I started eating.

And after that, I put my plates to the sink, brushed my teeth, and add a quick redo of my hair. I love my hair, don't judge me!

*BEEP!! BEEP!!!*

"Thomas! Your bus is here!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

I grabbed my bag and phone, went downstairs, kissed my mom and dad, then walked in to the school bus.

"Hey man!" Lance greeted and we high-fived.

"Not bad Thom," Mace said, glancing at my outfit.

I sat down next to Jace, who was texting, and Diego, who was listening to music.

"Casey and Rico aren't here yet?" I asked.

"You knew that Rico's house is 5 blocks away from yours right? And Casey doesn't like to ride the school bus in the first day," Benji said.

"Oh, I almost forgot that," I laughed.

===
Cree's POV:

"Hello, aren't you Mrs. Cicchino and Cree Cicchino?" the man said as we stand in front of the school door.

"Yes, we are," mom replied.

"I am Dan Schneider, the principal of this school. And just call me Mr. Dan. Others pronounce my last name wrong."