What is your problem?!

Lucy's POV
Sigh why am I still staying here? No one ever notices me except for Juvia, Gray, Levy, Gajeel and the exceeds. At Least I still have them.
Nobody's POV
Suddenly, a chair just flys over and hits Lucy.
''Hahaha. Loser! You're so weak you can't Even fight back!'' Natsu said. All the other guild members laugh at Lucy as Juvia and Levy run to her to see if she's ok.
''Yeah, I'm ok.'' Lucy says. Lucy looks at Natsu with hurt eyes.
Suddenly, Erza walks over to Lucy and punches her in the gut. ''Hahaha! You're so weak! You might as well leave the guild!''
That's when she snapped.
Lucy's POV
''What the hell is your problem?! Bitch, you ain't that strong either! Besides, You're just a hypocritical bitch that is not civilized and all you know is violence!'' I then flipped them off and told Master to remove my guild mark.
'' Wait, Lucy!'' I turned around to see Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, and Gray, ''If you're leaving, then we're leaving with you!''
''Guys, thank you,'' I turned around and said to the whole guild, ''See? This is what real friends are like. Idiots. Just wasting my time on you guys disgust me. Bye Felicia!''
We all went to Master's office and got rid of our guild marks. Since all of them lived in the Fairy Tail dorms (Which are only for members) they moved in with me. Then, Team Natsu ran to us and said, ''Wait, Gray, You're part of Team Natsu, you can't leave. And Gajeel, you're too strong, you can't leave! Juvia and Levy, You're pretty, powerful and smart!''
Gray's POV
I can't believe that Flame Brain said that. ''Shut it Flame Brain. Lucy was part of Team Natsu, did u kick HER off the team?''
Natsu said, ''Yes, but she is weak-''
''Oh just shut up. All your logic is already messed up in your flame brain! Let's go guys.'' We all headed for Lucy's apartment swearing revenge on Team Natsu.