1

~Ariana's POV~

"Ethan!" I exclaimed running over to my best friend of 17 years

"Hey Ari" he said keeping his eyes locked with mine as I went in for a hug. "Where's Gray?"

"He's just using the bathroom. He should be here soon"

My names Ariana Grande. My two best friends since birth are Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Two ADORABLE twins who I love to death.

"I haven't seen you in a week. Where-" Ethan was looking off in the distance. "E? What are you looking at?" "Huh? Oh uh nothing"

Without hesitating I spin around and come face to face with this beautiful girl. She's at least 5 inches taller than me, long blonde hair and with beautiful blue eyes like the ocean. "Um excuse me." she says "Do you mind if I talk to your...friend for a moment?"

I knew what she wanted. Ethan never had much luck when it came to girls. Grayson didn't either but he had better luck. I knew she wasn't going to love Ethan the way he should have been loved.
"Oh..I don't care" I say and storm off to where Grayson was standing. "She's going to hurt him Gray" I feel the tears starting to form.

"What's going on?" Grayson asked starting to look concerned. Not only for Ethan but for me too.
"He likes her. I know her. She's no good for him but he doesn't care"
"There's no way he likes her. Trust me, everything's going to be okay. I know he'll be fine. He's smart enough to know what's good for him"

And right then and there, I see them walk off together, hand in hand and the tears start pouring. Grayson starts to hug me but I pull away "I'm sorry" and I run home.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Authors Note!
So this is a VERY short chapter but it's also my first chapter so I promise you I am getting better. They will eventually become better. Please rate this chapter. Hugs and kisses~Lily