Drama At School (Technically)

Sooooo yeah i don't post on this account anymore but idk i just decided to write about this  quite interesting day. Because some people just dont know how to let go of the past.

       Okay story begins in my second period math class, I was minding my business having an "orgy" with a couple other friends since we were hardly doing any work and I'm starting to get these messages on my snapchat from my ex-boyfriends new girl. First thing she says, "Why the hell did you do that!!" "You hoe!! 13 year old not a virgin anymore!!"

           I was busy at the moment and so my friend Kaila answered it for me since we both know her from different situations. She answered with "Wtf are you talking about" and almost immediately she comes back with one of the stupidest things I could have ever thought she could come up with.

                   She fucking says "Because of YOUR stupid fault you scared him for life, Fuck yo' Hoe ass!!" I'm pretty much laughing at this point because he obviously hadn't told her the entire truth so I being the stupid idiot I am tell her, "Well HE is the one who recommended it, wanted it the most and enjoyed *insert happy face emoji* (I'm working on a laptop work with me here) That pretty much shut her up and got me BLOCKED so now I'm just laughing uncontrollably with Kaila until 2nd period ends. 

   Fast forward to 6th period language, I text my ex since I was pretty much cool with him by now and i was too mad to be nice about it and since he had gotten arrested over a week ago i knew he wasn't going to get it until he came out and i was just not going to deal with her shit. i tell him very clearly and bluntly "Control your fucking bitch" and i BET YA'LL CAN JUST GUESS WHO THE FUCK ANSWERED....waiting... yeah it was his bitch. She gets sooooo butt hurt after i called her a bitch it was hilarious see how she reacted. And for those of you that don't know I am in the 8th grade and shes in the 7th but she goes to another school and my ex began going to my school for his 8th grade year.

   And you know considering shes only a grade below me, i wasn't expecting her to be so irritating and bothered by something so small, yet she was acting like a 4 year old when you take her juice box away. Her response to that, "Bitch?" Stop messing with the wrong people honey boo boo..." I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD HONEY BOO BOO HER EXACT WORDS. I had cringed so hard at her message needed a couple seconds to actually answer her. I'm just gonna cut to where i finally shut her up, so she's still accusing me of using him and she actually cares about him blah blah blah. 

   This girl Miriam Arciga, 7th grader and professional complainer, is trying to defend herself and her "love" for my ex when (this is how Kaila knows her lol) she has been trying to get with Kailas' cousins boyfriend (if I remember correctly) I don't think she understands how much shit we got on her so if anything shes the one messing with people. I shut her down by telling her how he texted me thanking me about our "time" together and that she should wait to hear the real story. But for now we wait to see what the big bad 7th grader has planned. 

    if anything happens ill keep yall updated. Love my followers<3