Part 1

Tyler was a patient in the OverBrook Insane Asylum. He has been there for a very long time. He was sent here because of many reason but the biggest one was because during parts of the day he would be transported into another world and his body would be taken over. This thing that took over his body was getting stronger and sometimes would even take over while he was sleeping. He knew that the thing that took over him was not good because whenever he would come back into his own body he would be in serious trouble or sometime even standing in front of a dead body always killed the same way, the skin of the people he had killed had been ripped off and stitched onto the back of their head. Tyler knew he had to stop this thing because of obvious reasons but never new how today.

              Today the asylum got a bunch of new patients and some of the were moved to the ward Tyler was in. The only way he knew was because of a dirty window covered in reinforced mesh wire about half the size of his door. That window was Tyler's only entertainment, because Tyler was so violent he was held in a special room with one hard mattress, four small cracked iron-reinforced cement walls and an iron door, and yes that was reinforced too, with a window. The thing that took over Tyler's mind was so strong It could break through almost anything so the asylum kept experimenting which materials could hold him and found this has work the best so far. Tyler was also kept in an iron straight-jacket because a normal straight-jacket couldn't hold him when the workers came in to feed him. This ward in the asylum was the most dangerous ward and Tyler was considered their most dangerous patient which also meant he was experimented on the most. Tyler even had a special code and key and latch to get into his room with special security guards in front of his room just to make sure no one, and that means no one, that isn't aloud to get in doesn't.

<<<•>>>

A/N

This is my first ever story that I have published so sorry if it sucks. It is going to be released in short chunks because that makes it more interesting. Sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes, English is not my best language