Chapter 2

Hey guys.. There is a small change in the name of a character Zaid will be Zakariya. Zaid is Haya's older brother so from now he'll be Zakariya

As their flight landed after 24 hours, Qaswa and Azaan hopped out of the plane. Hailing a cabbie they were on their way to the studio. Whilst traveling Qaswa was admiring the greenery of Colombo,how beautiful it looked all the green trees with different kind of flowers and huge mountains,Sri-Lanka was always known for it's beauty of greenery.they say that as the  prophet Adam عليه سلام set his foot on a mountain of sri lanka it became all green the mountain is called the Adam's peak and every year thousands of tourists go to visit that awe-inspiring place,SL has many names and one of it is called the pearl of indian ocean for it's pearled shape and beauty while thinking all about this She didn't know when sleep overtook her and she closed her eyes....

"Kukurukooku" someone yelled in Qaswa's ear making a cock sound,Qaswa flinched and woke up to find Azan smirking "What the fudge Azan" Azan just rolled his eyes and said "come on sleeping beauty we're here" she rolled her eyes giving him a 'Don't call me that again' look and got outside the car.As soon as they entered their studio Qaswa being the tomboy excited,entered the game room and started playing basket ball and trying to play all the games,when Azan smacked her head. "Go get some sleep Zia" Qaswa nodded "ok azzie the boredom" she said stucking her tongue out.Azan rolled his eyes and they headed to their respective rooms and dozed off. After waking up the siblings grabbed lunch of some fries and burgers and were chatting about the first day of college tomorrow.

"I want to go to eat ice-cream!!!" wailed Ain. As soon as they landed they hailed a cab and on their way to the studio, Ain kept on talking when Ayan did not reply she looked out of the window, while looking at the beautiful scenery she saw a sign saying "B.R   ( Baskin Robbins)" and she screamed "Iiiice Cream" from then till now she did not stop screaming and wailing. "Gimme a break Muskan!" Said Ayan  "nonono I want it right nowww! Pah-lease yaaan please please pretty please with some cream and cherry on top" cried Ain "Oh god! Finee musk, come on" said Ayan amused by her sister.
" yaaaaaay! Mwah mwah" squealed Ain while giving him kisses on the cheek " Ewww get off me" groaned Ayan as she gave him a cheeky grin and stuck her tongue out. They entered the ice cream parlour and got 4 scoops of ice cream of Praline 'n' cream their favourite. They got in their cab and headed to their Studio.

She completed her two scoops of Ice-cream and had a hot shower then jumped on her comfy bumpy bed and dozed off with funny dreams occurring inside her head. She woke up laughing amused by her funny dream of a pig running after her,suddenly she got a smack on her head  " Are u bonker's sista??" Asked Ayan with wide eyes keeping the back of his hand on her neck and forehead checking whether she has fever,while Ain pushed it off her and whined rubbing her head " I was having a good hearty laugh,you spoil sported monkey"said Ain narrowing her eyes. Shaking his head Ayan pulled her out of bed to have evening snacks of some Sri Lankan special dish which their cook had prepared for them called 'hoppers' with different kind of syrups and sauces and they enjoyed it very much.

Haya woke up up with cold water soaked on her. After landing she had become super tired and had directly gone to bed but no one lets her sleep,she woke up reciting all the dua's occurring her head,then she realized she was shivering and wet as she turned she saw Dawood giving her an evil grin, she gave him a deathly glare "why'd you do this?"she asked gritting her teeth "Coz wood is in a mood to eat food! Wow that rhymed, I can become a poet.like seriously Hay don't u think so?" boasted Dawood. Haya gave him a bored look and rolled her eyes "Ya Allah what did I do to get a brother like you" she said while shaking her head "but you love me sista,you and I both know dat" Dawood teased. "unfortunately" accepted Haya as she got up and headed to the bathroom and had a cold shower. she always loved cold showers unlike others. The 3 siblings got on  their Range Rover. Zakariya sat on the driver's seat, Haya sat on the passenger seat and Dawood sat on the backseat after a lot of fighting and bickering deciding who'll sit on the front seat.When they arrived at Sizzles a famous and a favourite of all Sri Lankans who love sizzled dishes.
"I want Anna's vengeance"said dawood."oh really wood!u really want Anna's revenge?"asked Zakaria raising an eyebrow and giving him a wink.dawood gave Zakaria a weird look."shut u'r gaps up you too,I want mark's super kick annndd brownie with ice cream"said Haya seeing the menu."okay,I'll take an arm strong's blow a jumbo prawn dish,that'll be great"said Zakaria.

They enjoyed  their dinner and headed to their studio after a long day.

The 3  girls enjoyed the 1st day in Sri Lanka and were excited to face their first day in college and to meet and make new friends.not knowing that tomorrow will change their lives....

Hey guys! Hope y'all enjoyed the second chap of this book.please don't forget to vote and comment, it would mean a lot to us,luv ya loadz.

~The 3 FREAKS~