◣ 我迷路了 ◢ - lost

我迷路

selene

" bich imma throw some fist what took you so long?! " solar hissed nung makapasok na ako sa kotse niya. She tossed her head back at napabuntong hininga. " sorry okay? Mom ditched me with her dumbass mommah friends. Me? Sasama sa kanila? Hell no. I would look like an idiot following them. " i backed up regaining my posture while buckling my seatbelt. " yeah, im not surprised either. With that look? Large sweater that i must guess you just pulled from your wardrobe and sneakers? Lmao you looked like you came from a run. " i lightly punched her with my sling bag not even bothering to listen her bickering.

Hindi nagtagal, narating na namin yung mansyon niya. Yep, she wanted me to hang out with her since mawawala siya for 2 weeks because of her vacation to jeju.

+

" you little rat im so disappointed you never even insisted your brother to let me come with yall. Ugly fake ass friend! " she threw the popcorn wrapper she was holding.

" bitch just watch me begging him on my fucking knees just to let him pay for your expenses too so you can come with me. "

Napatawa nalang ako at napa isip.

Ang saya siguro kung ganito rin ang buhay ko. Solar was born with Golden spoon. Habang ako? Wala.

My family can't even support my future profession. My dream. To be a singer.

They're trying to bring me down. Napabalik ako sa realidad nang takipin ni solr yung likod ko at there i realized my tears were escaping from my eyes.

+

After hours of spending my time with solar, i decided to buy some food. Kahit marami naman silang pagkain, kaso wala kasing ramen. And i was craving for that for damn hours.

She told me direction to the nearest convenience store.

" hoy bruha, what if i'll be lost? " she just shrugged and continued doing her thing. " you little prick! friendship cancelled! " i groaned and left. " bitch you better be careful! i hope you choke out there! " someone tell me our friendship is goals.

I walked past the street lamp and looked up. It's already 5 in the afternoon for pete's sake pero ni isang tindahan wala akong nakita.

Naka sweater at maikling shorts lang ako. And the weather was not even helping me in this kind of situation. Biglang may kirot akong naramdaman sa tiyan ko.

No, not today.

I glanced at my watch abd cursed under my breath. Grabbing my phone, i shook my head and groaned.

" shit. 5% left. "

I looked around to find help from others. I knew this would happen.

Im going to sue that bitch friend of mine.

I tugged the hem of my sweater and hugged my petite body. Why the hell would the temperature drop? Winter is about to end!

Still lost, i sighed on frustration. I fucked up. I know im in trouble.

I felt my eyes burning.

Oh no, dont be such a coward selene! Stop and get back to your sense!

I mentally slapped myself as i squeezed the part where my stomach aches. I was about to sob with my shits when i bumped on someone as i turned my head.

" whoever you are, dont rape pr harrass me. Mister, i'm underage, i have dreams, and i want to live successfully. Please, i looked like a lost puppy here. Plea- "

I stopped when the figure infront of me spoke.

" d-dont punch me or something but miss, i think you forget to use a n-napkin. "