Green-Eyed Draeken

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Authors note Please Read: I do not own Harry Potter. I came up with my own version of Draeken. It will be explained later in the story.

Weasley bashing (twins, bill, and charlie will not be bashed) Dumbledore bashing and slight Hermione bashing

Warning: Slash, gore, blood, later-lemons, possibility of fem-slash later.

Quirell will be referred to as Tom, Tom Riddle, most of the time because Tom is basically in control of Quirell's body.

Chapter 1-Blood

A tear of red formed. It's thick, heaviness caused it to glide slowly down pale skin. It slid passed a well-sculpted, black, arched eyebrow and made it's way passed a pert, pixie nose. It slid across an eyelid that held glowing emerald orbs with golden specks. Dripping off of long, black eyelashes, and onto high, aristocratic cheekbones. The crimson tear finally found it's way to full, red, rose-petal lips, where a small, pink tongue caught the blood before it could fall any further. A malicious smile formed on bloodstained lips as the small gash on his forehead sealed, stitching back together on it's own.

Clunk-Clank-Clunk. The sound of metal hitting cement sounded. The attacker's knife had dropped to the cemented alley floor. The attacker turned to run, but was tackled to the ground by the eleven year-old sin childe.

A couple of seconds later, Harrison arose from where he was crouched over his attacker. Pearly white fangs receded back into his small mouth, as his eyes bled back to green from their glowing gold.

Licking his lips, he smirked before walking back to the orphanage.

Walking into the orphanage, Harrison stopped as he noticed one of the caretakers leading a man in a purple turban to his 'room'. Following them, he smirked and leaned, silently, against the wall behind them.

"Mr. Quirell, I must warn you that Harrison is a trouble child. He is a very scary kid. He once caused a boy immense pain without even lifting a finger. I'd keep an eye on him in that school of yours if I were you." The caretaker, Miss. Coleson, warned.

Harri gave a sharp chuckle that had had the caretaker trembling and stuttering out apologies. "Leave," Harrison finally ordered.

The lady took off without a look back.

"Come," Harri beckoned to the chuckling man. The man's laugh sending shivers down Harri's spine.

So how was it? I've got more meaning a pre-made 2nd chapter cause if I don't pre-make a chapter I fall behind.

Harri or Harry is going to be a sarcastic, cynical, sadistic character that many think an angel.

Dumbledore is going to be a very manipulative and senile old coot.

Tom is going to be easily interested in Harri and going to leave many hints for Harri. He feels that he always gets what he wants, but Harri is going to be something he'll have to wait for. Harri will be a tease