First Time We Meet

It was a dull day, quite boring at work, and you were tired, you just wanted to take a shower and relax. As you were walking down the dimly lit street listening to the clack of your heels against the pavement a man appeared. You didn't feel uncomfortable in fact you felt familiar. Who is he? And why do you feel like you know him? He walks towards you and you pull your coat around you tighter. He has short brown hair that falls just behind his ears, it's curly. He has light brown eyes because they look gold in the sun, at least you think they're brown. He has light freckles that dot his face. He smiles gently at you and waves.
"Have we met before?" he asks once he's closer.
"uh-umm-uh-no" you say sheepishly.
He chuckles and says
"it isn't really safe for a girl as cute as you to walk alone in the streets, would you like me to accompany you?" smiling gratefully you accept his offer to walk you home. You started talking realizing you have a lot in common. Like you both like fish, and agree that pizza is the best with extra cheese.
"oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Nicklaus, you can call me Klaus."
"well Klaus, my name is Eevee, a pleasure to meet you."
"you as well."
We laugh as we continue to talk. The conversation got pretty. Interesting, Klaus started talking about Venice and the beautiful countryside, and how his trip there was. The trees were large and the leaves were always soft to the touch. We reach the apartment, and he holds out his hand, you take it expecting him to shake it. Instead he softly kisses your knuckle and bids you farewell. You blush and walk inside.