~The Sky Is My Life~

Every time I Iook at the sky,I look at God.I asked myself "If I would have a chance to fly like a bird in the sky,Would I see God?" I wanderd and wandered untill I gave up.But then I realized that my father told me that "If you gave up,You'll never fullfill your dream." I told myself not to give up...

                              I went up to my room and wrote a feeling of myself in my diary.I wrote "Dear Diary, How come I can only see God in the church? How come I can't see God here?" Note:Hindi talaga ako toh ahh !!!.I asked mom and she didn't answer.She said she did not know.But I was still satisfied of my question.Instead,I just looked at the sky everyday and dreamed that I would know the answer one day...

                                The next day,I was eating my breakfast when my neighbor came in and asked for bread.My neighbor was very poor and lonely.I gave my neighbor a piece of bread.My neighbor didn't have a family.In fact,he didn't know he has a family.While my mother was gone,I let my neighbor stay until he could get a job.After eating,I kneeled down and talked to God."Oh mighty Lord, please give my neighbor a kind and loving family like me.Amen"...

                                 I never seen God in person,but I believe that he is real.The next day,A woman,a  man and a little girl coming to my house.They asked me " Who is that boy?" "That's my neighbor." I said. "Jason !" The woman said."Wait,so your his family?and his name is Jason?" I was shocked and confused.But I let the family take "Jason" away.I was sure that was the wish I prayed for...

                                The next day,My mother came.She looked a bit sad.She said she wsa going to a far away market.But I told her that she already went to a near market down the street.She said the ood was too expensive,so we won't be able to eat.I will miss my mother for a few days.she will ride a train.I wish my mother would come back soon....

                                 I kneeled down and told God "Oh father of us all,please lead my mother to safety,give us food to eat."After a few days,My mother came and I hugged her and told her that I missed her.She said she missed me too.She bought many food to eat for the whole month And there we were,My wish came true...

                                 The next day,I wandered again and realized that,GOD was always their beside me...

~I LOVE GOD!!!!! <3 THE SKY WAS THE ONE !!!!! <3~