Network

The internet is great...

We use anonymity to share our unfiltered thoughts with the world.

We might get to know new friends, but can't even be sure if they're real.

We start to care about these contacts more than those in our environment.

But why do we do that?

we escape into a virtual world and mix it with reality.

We prefer to spend out time scrolling down endless social media pages to devoting ourselves to the real life.

We hide behind the screen to escape awkward situations or not to look like we're aline.

But why do we do that?

We capture our best moments with pictures and share them with our friends.

We try to put ourselves in the best light to impress as many people as possible.

We determine our self-esteem based on likes and comments.

But why do we do that?

We make our social life dependent on social media and the time we're online.

We think we will be closer to our friends through the screen, but in reality we're moving more and more away from them.

We're better at taking photos in the best moments instead of just appreciating the time we have.

But why do we do that?

We should thank our real friends for their support and not in the form of nice comments or likes.

We should get to know the people around us instead of giving up and simply looking for new ones on the world wide web.

We should stop taking pictures of everything and everyone, and begin to enjoy the moments.

We should stop to define ourselves and the beauty of others only through the ideas of the internet.

We should make ourselves clear that what we see on the internet is not always truthful.

we should finally realize that our life is outside this whole network.

So why we don't do that?