The Girl That Meant The World To Him // Benedict Cumberbatch Fanfic

»this is my first ever fanfic on Ben/female...... so ya.... have funn

Chapter 1: An Ordinary Day Not So Ordinary Day

"Uggghhh. Come on 15 more minutes", Nicole said as she looks up at the clock, tapping her finger on the desk. Having Calculas as the last class on a friday afternoon isn't quite the most fun subject to learn about.

Nicole is very bright yet shy. During class she wouldn't raise her hand, maybe once & a while, but she doesn't want to "show off". Outside of class, she has a lot of friends, but she isn't in the "popular" group. Nicole is probably her friends laughing pills. Her hyperactiveness drives them crazy as hell that they just want to smolder her with their pillows. Constantly she talks about tv shows, movies, & actors. Her friends all wonder how she could manage to get a 4.0 GPA while maintaining to be on her TV schedule.

"Okay. Remember Lesson 10-1 is due next week class! Have a nice weekend," said Mr. Constantino as the bell rings.

"Hey Nicole! What are you gonna do this weekend??" asked Sophia.

"Meeehh. Nothing in particular... Maybe catch up on tv series I missed this week," Nicole said jumping up & down.

~siggghh. "Okay. Have fun. If you ever change you mind," Sophia said.

Nicole walks to her locker and turns her combo on the lock. She yanks the lock and it unlocks. She opens her locker revealing pictures of her friends, a mirror, and a whiteboard. "Okay... what do I have for homework. English, essay. Science, nothing. Religion, nothing. Math, lesson. History, Test. Spanish, nothing." She packs all of her neccessary items and closed her locker. She walks down the stairs and wavs good bye to her friends that were passing by.

"Don't forget about the game on Monday," said Daniela.

Nicole is a part of the volleyball team and she adores the sport.

"How could I ever," smirked Nicole.

While Nicole starts walking home from Eastside Prep, she thought about how she is Asian & how she "stands" out than most people. By standing out she meant that she doesn't wear makeup & she likes other guys that weren't Asians. She always wondered if anyone will ever like her.

~siggghh. Oh welp.

Nicole looks up at the gray, cloudy sky. "Oh great.... It's going to start to rain," said Nicole.

It starts to pour down hard & Nicole didn't have an umbrella. She started to run, because she saw that her house was half a block away. All of a sudden, she trips on the uneven pavement & she lands hard, face flat on the floor. "Ow," exclaimed Nicole as she looks at her badly scrapped knee.

She could barely stand up & her body is aching, on top of being soaking wet. Her school uniform is all wet and dirty from the water. Her bright khakis are now dark, and muddy. Her white polo, wet with smudges of mud.

Nicole sees a tall, lean figure running up to her. "Oh my god! Are you okay dearie," asked the tall man kneeling down at Nicole.

Tears started to stream down her face because the pain was excruciating, and her body began to feel numb. "I'm fine, but my leg is badly injured. I can't move or feel anything," cried Nicole while looking up at the figure. She couldn't see the man's face, because it was so dark. The man wore a long, buttoned up, black coat. She saw that his colar was up also.

"Let me help you up. Do you live close to here," asked the man as he wipes her tears with his thumb. He reaches for Nicole's left arm, and puts her arm around his shoulder, so she could lean into him as a support. He slings her backpack around his shoulder.

"Yeah, I live down there," she said as she points to the light brown house. The man saw that she was extremely ice cold. While walking a few steps he stops, and unbottones his coat so that she could be wrapped in his warm, thick coat.

Right now Nicole didn't know what to think about. Her mind was all over the place. She leans into the man, and holds him on his left side with her left hand. They continue to walk, well.... Technically Nicole limped. She looks down at her right leg and blood was dripping down her knee. When she glances at the wet pavement, she sees her blood leaving a trail behind.

As they reach her driveway, she gets her keys out of her pocket and gives it to the man. The man held the key as they walk under the arch, stone awning leading to the front brown, wooden doors. He inserts the key, and turns the lock. He twists the knob, and opens the door. Nicole reaches for the light switch, and turns it on revealing the massive indoor living space. He helps her to the coach, takes off her backpack, and left it to the side of the coach.

"Where's the first aid kit," asked the man throwing his coat aside on the coach.

"It's upstairs in my bedroom bathroom. Go up the stairs, turn right, go in the first room on the right, and my bathroom is to the left of my bed," said Nicole.

The man runs up the stairs skipping some steps. "Okay turn left right, first room on the right," he thought to himself. He opens the door which revealed the girl's room. Pink walls, bulletin boards of her and her friends, awards framed on the wall, and trophies. He sees her queen sized bed with white frames. "Right. Bathroom left of her bed," he reminded himself. He finds the first aid kit under the sink. He grabs it and runs down the stairs as quickly as possible. He jumps the last 4 steps which causes him to almost trip when he landed.

Nicole sees how frantic he was about her, because she just witnessed a man jumping down 4 steps and nearly tripping. Not to mention how he held his hand in her face and wiped her tears away when she was hurt outside.

Surprisingly, she has never seen the man's face because he was tall, and he kept his face hidden by keeping down and turning it to the side.

The man sees blood dripping everywhere on the floor. He runs to where Nicole was sitting and kneels down. He opens the first aid kit and takes out the bottle of alcohol. "This is going to hurt a bit," he said keeping his head down while pouring the alcohol onto the piece of paper.

...

A/N: Yay, nay? Please comment feedback..... Do you want me to continue?