...TFIOS...TFIOS...TFIOS...

First: Thanks John Green for the best book in my life.
And thanks so much for reading my story on this application, I'm very happy :) .

When I started reading the book "The Fault In Our Stars",then I think it is not very good. I was wrong.
Hazel Grace Lancaster a 16 Years old girl with cancer and I was very sad because that.
Augustus Waters is beautiful boy and I can't believe for him. He had good soul and he was very good basketball player. And he had one cancer too :( .
Anyways, they met and then it all started. They are watching movies and reading a lot of books together.
I love their adventures and that was very funny.
They have a one friend Isaac. But he is so sweet.
Augustus one say: " The world is not a wish-granting factory" ,and he is right.
Then we have "Always", Or "Okay? Okay.". That is so amazing and I can't believe in that because that is amazing!_
In Amsterdam Gus rocognized he dies.
Than I was crying. Hazel too.
Becouse that book my life changed. I don't know why.
However Gus died .
Hazel was crying,crying,crying...
But, Gus left one letter. In the letter said all and I was very happy. Hazel was happy and nice. She is verry brave and strong.
I'm happy because she had love in the last days. I'm happy because Gus had love to. I'm happy because Hazel had happy end.

Actors:
Hazel Grace: Shailene Woodley
Augustys Waters: Ansel Elgort
Isaac: Nat Wolff

Thanks.

Please read the book and Watch  movie.
Thanks for reading. If you like it please

like and com.

Thanks❤

TFIOS:😷💑✈🌅❤✈🏥😵😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😿💌

To good life Hazel Grace!🍷🍷
Okay? Okay.