(2)

THE NEXT DAT AT SCHOOL                                                                   

Hey baby girl he said hey casen i said it is not casen it is (i Fix's myself before he could get done talking) hey Tyler(i stop him) why did you call me casen he said two things the first thing is do not call me baby girl only family and my boyfriend calls me that but i do not have a boyfriend and do not call me baby girl i said so why does Casen called you baby girl he said cuz he asked me and i said i do not know so he started calling me baby girl and i never said anything so he never stop i said (i turn to get in my locker here comes Casen walking up the hall but me and Tyler did not see him at all) so have you seen casen he said no i was going to ask you the same thing i said (casen was standing right behind Tyler when he said this)so can i call you baby girl he said are you asking me out i said maybe when i say maybe it means yes he said no you can't call my girl by a name only her family and boyfriend calls her casen said oh sorry i did not know that you two are dating Tyler said what we aren't going out i never said yes i said so what you planning to say no to me i know i should have not came to school today i know you was going to say no i'm going home he said i got out my phone and called my dad and said my coming home right now i said OK i never left i'm going to leave in 3 minutes he said k on my way to the car now i said (i got off the phone and yelled for casen) what no i was going to say yes i said (he turned fasted but not faster then i could take off running he takes off after me but i was to fast for him i was in the car when he got outside i was gone). so baby girl why did you want to come home cuz two people asked me out WHAT WHO dad clam down NO I WILL NOT CLAM DOWN UNLIT YOU TELL ME YOU ASKED MY BABY GIRL OUT Tyler and casen what Tyler is a wolf a vampire and wolf is cute NOW CASEN IS hey what is wrong with him HE IS ALWAYS IN THE OFFICE so he is cute and he is 16 and dad i'm not your baby stop treating me like i am 5 but you can call me that at home but not at school and do not treat me like i am 5 i am 14 treat me like it you can not stop me for dating OK sorry date who ever you like OK thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                           sorry If the chapter is a little chapter