Gay Love

* Hi I'm Chaz, and this is the story of how I met and fell in love with Declan*

I awoke to the sound of my alarm beeping annoyingly into my ear. It was my first day at a new school; a new start.

I shuffled out of the bed, grabbed my phone, and headed to the bathroom. I got undressed and got into the steamy shower. I thought about what my first day at another new school would be like. Thoughts ran through my head, but no matter what I was thinking it would tie into how I just left my boyfriend at my last school with no goodbye.

Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed my towel and headed to my bedroom. I quickly pulled on some underwear and applied my old spice deodorant to my moist underarms. Quickly, I styled my light brown hair to the side with a brush.

I had picked out my outfit the night before, I pretty much had the whole day planned out in my head. So I got dressed, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. Once downstairs I sat on the leather couch waiting for my uncle to take me to school.

15 long minutes later he came shuffling down the stairs and said "you ready?" , and I replied with a sighing "yup."

After a quick ride in the car we arrived at Jackson High School. We pulled up to the front drop off and I opened the door hesitantly. "Would you like me to walk you in" my uncle said trying to comfort me. "No it's ok, I've got it from here, thanks." I replied, trying to sound as confident as possible. I shut the door before he could say more and made my way to the entrance. I was pretty nervous and everybody was so comfortable with each other; probably because it was mid November.

I made my way around the school awaiting the first bell. I wasn't exactly thrilled to be there and was trying to brush off the rude comments on how "tight my jeans are" and hoe much of a "faggot" I am.

Just wondering around my eyes met the most beautiful human being I've ever seen in my life. His skin was tan and just perfect. I was just about to walk up to him when he glided right up to me!

I was shocked and just speechless

* don't say or do anything stupid * I thought inside my head.

"Hey there!" He said with a peppy attitude and smile.

"Uh h-hi" I mumbled.

"Are you new?" His lips were like heaven, I had thoughts of kissing him racing through my mind.

"Yea, today's my first day" I managed to get out, feeling a huge lump in my throat.

" are you Chaz?" He asked, "I'm Declan by the way"

"How'd you know my name" i stammered a little defensive.

" I know everybody and everything" exclaiming with a wink. "You're super adorable, I just thought I should say hi and welcome you to the school."

He made me blush. He was much taller than me and pretty muscular. I could see the outline of his abs from his tight shirt.

"Oh, how old are you" he asked.

"Oh uh-I-I'm 15." He made me weak in the knees and he could see it. And I guess he liked it because he kept teasing.

"What about you?" I asked.

"17, you're a sophomore right?" He said.

Before I could answer he interrupted me....

"Can I have your number?" He asked with yet another wink.

"Oh uh sure"

So I gave it to him and he walked away. A couple minutes later I had a message, I checked it and It read.

"Hey cutie ;)"

Before I could reply the bell rang and the hallway filled with hormonal teenagers pushing and shoving.

(((This is my first time writing, I'm usually a reader, don't be afraid to give any questions or comments, thanks (: )))