song imagine conor

i hate you i love you 

note= hello my amazing people so it is my birthday on the 11 of march so i was thinking we could have 11 days of the maynards but to do that we must  get 11 stars and 2 comments okay thank you and enjoy 

(Y/N) pov 

(feeling used but im still missing you and i cant see the end of this )

It was true you were missing Conor like mad but i couldnt settle for being 2ND best he cheated on me with her. I dont want me and Conor to end not just yet.

(just want to feel your kiss against my lips and now all this time passing by but i still cant seem to tell you why it hurts me every time i see you realize how much i need you )

I wanted all the passion back with every bone in my body the way our lips met and it felt like we were the only people in the room. it been 2 weeks and every time i go back to the flat i see him standing there i keep fighting the urge to run and jump on him an kiss him i know that at the moment are eyes meet i realize how much i want him and need him .

( I hate you , I love you , I hate i love you  dont want to but i cant put nobody eles above you i hate you i love you i hate that i want you , you want her u need her and i will never be her)

I hate him for all the pain he has put me through but i love him for everything we did together i try and get over him by going on dates but it dosent work all i think about his him and thats what i hate about it . He loves Lisa ( sorry if thats your name ) he needs her she keeps him sane but thats what i was there for before her but i will never bee her. 

Conors pov 

( I miss you and i cant sleep or right after coffee ,our right when i cant eat . i miss you in my front seat )

I miss (Y/N) so much i cant believe i let her go i cant sleep , i cant eat i miss everything  about her our late nights drives when we sang along to the radio .

(still got sand in my sweaters from nights we dont remember do you miss me like im missing you fu*ked around and got attached to you friends can break your heart too im always tired but never of you.) 

i was doing my washing when i saw the top from the other night were to drunk to remember anything when i shook it it still had sand in it i miss (Y/N) like crazy but i think does she still miss me we were just a fling but the more i saw the more i loved her we were ment to been friends with benefits but she broke my heart.when we started off i was always tired but then when i saw her it all went away .

(If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that sh*t I put this real out, but you wouldn't bite that shit.i type a text but you never mind that sh*t)

When she comes around to get her stuff i see her make the eyes that i fell in love with  but i know its not real i try and get her back but she never does come home i text her every day but she reads and blanks. 

( oh oh keep it on the low your still in love with me and your friends dont know if u wanted me you would just say so )

I know shes  still in love with me but no one nows if she wanted me back i would take her in a heart beat .

( And if i were you  would never let me go  i dont mean no harm i just miss you in my arms wedding bell were just alarms caution tape around my heart u ever wonder what we could of been u said you wouldnt but you did lie to me lie with me get you fu*king fix now all my drink and feeling are fu*king mixed ) 

i wish we could have a seconed chance at us but this time never let eachother go i dont want you to be hurt but the ring i gave you has gone far away. i miss you in my arms no i dont want my feelings to get hurt i sit in bed at night thinking what we could have been and how arelife would of been you lied to me and i lied back i drink the pain away because its the only thing thats make me forget the pain .

( always missing people that i shouldnt be missing some times u got to burn some bridges to create some distance i know that i control my thoughts and i should stop reminiscing but i learned from my dad that its good to have feelings )

I shouldnt be missing her but i am i have took her of my instagram so i cant see her face but every girl i see makes me think of her and i start thinking of the way we were but i try and cut the feelings of but my dad always says it better to be open.

( when love and trust is gone i guess this is moving on everyone i do right does me wrong so every lonely night i sing this song)

when trust is gone out of it so is  love so i have been trying to move on with Lisa but im always the one that gets hurt . so sing myself to sleep by mine and (Y/N) song  but then i start crying .