Chapter One

WSAWB PART ONE

Romeo Conbolt was a boy. Nothing to really say about him other than that he is a boy. A boy that has been questioned. A questionable boy, really.

|~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~|

My name is Wendy Marvel. If you are reading this you won't see it but if you're watching this that's me. The girl with the blue pony tails, that is bored out of her mind, that the camera guy is probably zooming in on.

My mom, Grandine, insist that we come to this stupid school ceremony thing. It's where they tell you the rules and list you in your classes and stuff like that. When they call your name you are suppose to walk up and say hello.

"Chelia!" They call out. And this girl with pink pig tails walks up. "Kay. You have nice curves. You have a beautiful smile. And you have pretty hair. You also look like you're still growing. Hmm... You're in!"

Did I forget to mention you can only be in this school if you have style or a nice body or whatever. The only thing they left out is that you have to have a nice attitude. What will happen if you don't get in? I wonder.

"Romeo!" A boy with purple/blue hair walks up on stage. "Hmm... You DO look handsome. And you have nice hair. How old are you?"

"Um... Sixteen." He says unsure.

"And you are still growing. Come to the office later."

That's weird usually they just say a yes or no. Wonder what's so different?

"Wendy!" I'm up now. I put my stuff down and walk up the steps to the stage.

"Well... You are pretty. And you have nice hair. But you're a little flat." They say pointing at my chest. "How old are you?"

"I'm fifteen ma'am." I say confidently.

"Nice mannered. Confident. And still can grow. But just so flat right now."

'Waahhh... Is that all that care about?' I silently cried as she studied me.

"Come to my office after." She says shooing me off the stage.

That's so weird. Its a yes or no not a yes, no or come into my office. Just like that boy, Romeo.

She calls more people up and there was a few no's but there was like fifteen billion yes's.

Once it was all over I went to her office. Leaving my mom and older brother, who is a teacher aid thing at this school, behind me. I entered the officer and found Romeo standing in front of the desk and saw Miss-Judgey-Pants talking to him.

"I see you've made it, Miss Wendy?" She said ushering me over. "You two are our hardest cases. So, we are going to have a test." She said promptly, clasping her hands together.

"Yes ma'am." We both said.

"Okay. You will have two weeks to prepare. Then come back to my office on September 26. Kapesh?"

"Yes."

We left her office and went our separate ways. I met up with my Mom and brother.

"Well, honey what did she say?" My mom asks.

"She says I need to come back on September 26." I say shrugging.

"My little sis is special." My brother says hugging.

"Stop, Natsu." I say pushing him off. "Don't you have a job to get to?"

"Oh Yeah! Bye Mom, little sis." He says ruffling my hair.

"Mom," I started. "What does he do?"

"He helps the music teacher, Miss Heartfilia. But they don't teach at this school." She turns and points at a run down building. "They teach at that one."

"Oh."

I turn around and start walking out the door.

"Mom." I start saying. "What's that school called?"

"The 'Unforgiven's House', why?"

"Just wondering." I shrugged. Why would Natsu be working at the Unforgiven's House? I'd wondered that for a while.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter End