We Meet

There was a man named Liam walking on a sidewalk in Miami. He walks on a daily basis he knew everyone there. Until one day someone unusual came upon him. His name was Richard. "Um who are you," said Liam. "I'm Richard." "Are you new here," said Liam with a smile on his face. "Yea I just moved here from Texas." "Must've been a long way," said Liam. "Yes very long," Richard said with a confused face on. Richard and Liam walk as they ask one another questions. "So how is it like in Texas," said Liam. "Very hot." "Just like you," Liam whispered to himself. "What was that you said." "Oh nothing Richard don't worry about it." "Um goodbye I guess," said Richard uncertain. "Okay goodbye." In Liam's head he knew he was a homosexual or a gay person. Deep down in his heart he had feelings for Richard he is hot,cute,handsome, and adorable. Okay you get the point he's hot. Not just his looks get Liam horny his personality is quite attractive. Liam gets dressed in his pajamas for bed. Liam goes to sleep. The next morning Liam wakes up and tries to find Richard's house. "Where is his house."
"Hmm.... let me see ah ha!" "Richard Hernandez oh that's his last name mine is Gonzalez." "Oh his house is big," Liam whispered to himself.