The start of a Promise

"Rise and shine princess." The man that I love whispered in my ear as I rubbed my eyes to see it was morning. The sun glared it's blasting brightness directly into my glassy (y/e/c) eye balls. Making me tear a bit as I turned back to my pillow, resting my head on its soft cotton surface. He rocked my side back and forth with both hands, like a kid. "Come on baby. Get up or your not gonna get a kiss from me. Which I know you deeply long for and desire." He chuckled at himself. 

        I sat up, my face just a couple millimeters apart from his face. Feeling his breath gently hit your face. He tried to lean in a bit as you leaned in a little more. But before you could collide your lips together you put your index finger against his lips, as if you were hushing him, and teased him, "In your dreams pretty boy." You playfully cackled at yourself, laying back down. He sighed sadly and pressed his lips against your stomach. His perfectly curved lips inched towards your neck and when they reached their destination, you giggled. He knew exactly where you were ticklish and started kissing your neck more and you kept trying to push him away but he kept at his childish ways.  You pick your hands up and surrender to him. "Okay, okay. Enough!" You belted out laughing. He stopped and pinned you to the bed. " Haha I win!" Jensen said in victorious laughter and stuck his tongue out at you. You pushed him off, and swung your legs over the side of your bed with a huge grin appearing on your face. You had realized it was your 5 years of dating anniversary! You were so excited for the day you planned something and knew he did too, when you felt your shirt move.

            You felt tugging at the shirt you wore to bed, the shirt is one of Jensens old ACDC t-shirts that only travels down to the very edge of your knees.
Jensen had told you it was SEXY so you tried to do that style as much as you could when he was home. He's an actor so he's gone alot. Anyways, I look down and see big, bright eyes staring at me endlessly with hope and joy upon a small little face. The tiny face has a HUGE smile, that brightens up the room, across it. It was (y/d/n) (your daughters name). She wasnt a planned child but you still loved her soooooo much that you didnt care. She was so beautiful. "Mommy?" She asked as you picked her up and you kissed her cheek.
"Yes,baby girl?" You answered. "We have a surprise for you."  She said smiling and demonstrated her enthusiasm.

"WE???" I asked mainly looking at Jensen as he looked at me with big eyes and a big smile on his face. He rubbed the back of his neck as he glanced over to our daughter, both acted guilty. She gets her looks from him. Especially right now. "Come with us!" They both said in unison, grabbing my hands and pulling me to the living room where a small note awaited my presence. It sat on our glass, coffee table but this time it was cover in little rose petals. He knew I loved roses. I grabbed the letter and it read:

       "Hey so we have been dating for officially 5 years! I thought I would plan a little scavenger hunt for you! Now each card will lead you to a different place depending on your answer to the riddle inside each note I wrote you! This is my riddle to you hope you enjoy!; where did we first kiss?"
That was an easy one! We first  kissed in the front seats of his car, the first time he drove me home from our first date when I was 17 and he was 18.

~•~•~•~•TIME SKIP~•~•~•~•

When I found all of the cards and bunch of stunning jewelry along with a oustandingly attractive dress, and had placed all of it on my body as the last card said to, it finally led me back to the flat half of the rooftop on our house. The lights were dimmed so low and I could barely see anything but a figure in the corner. It was Jensen, you could tell by recognizing his familiar body shape. The lights slowly appeared to get brighter by the second and I could finally see his face fully. But behind him were a couple boxes? What? You thought to yourself. He got down on his knee. "Oh my gosh! Jensen! Are you serious?"  I stuttered out to him staring into his eyes.