Shopping! Pt. 2

Finally after a long struggle, I got all dolled up to go out with my fiancé ' family. I checked myself for the last time in the large, full body mirror located on the back of the bathroom door, before stepping out into our fully decorated living room.

I skimmed the room with my eyes and found Jensen dressed and looked so damn hot! He was leaning over the counter looking at scripts. He had his back towards me so I strolled myself towards him, ever so sneakily.

Once I was at the place my new fiancé was located, he still didn't see or hear me, I wrapped my hands around his waist and he jumped in shock. He then started to chuckle and grasp my hands pulling them away to turn around, and put them on his shoulders while he placed his on my hips.

"You scared the living Hell out of me!" He stated leaning down to give me a gentle, but still passionate and full of love kiss.

"Sorry, but I thought I saw this really sexy man, standing here and reading his scripts. But I guess not." I said laughing. He swung me around and lifted me onto the counter top.

"Oh yeah? Well how's this for a sexy man." He snickered at me while pulling his old rock and roll t-shirt off of his rock hard abs.

"Hmmm. That helps!" I told him as he started kissing up and down my neck. I pulled my hand from his abs to meet his hair. Pushing his lips onto my neck.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

We both rushed to get his shirt on and for me to hop off the counter.

I moved my legs forward to walk to the door. My hand slipped onto the handle and pulled the door open. His mom and sister, which would soon be my new in laws soon, were standing there, both beautiful like always. I guess it runs in the family.

A/N: Hey guys sorry this is so short there's gonna be a 3rd part to this chapter. I would like to drag out the details and stuff more because I feel like I'm getting lazier. Also this is kinda like where the reader and Jensen are like at that point where they are having those cute relationship goals between them. So yeah! See you guys soon! Enjoy! Send love to the children!