Hes okay, hes okay...hes not okay

Carl's POV
I woke up..after just a few days?.. I saw my dad crying, Negan comforting him, my dad looked up and was so glad I was awake. How long was I out? Is daryl and Jesus alive? Are they really dead? I wanted to check but I had to rest.
Negan left the room, my dad told me I was out for 5 days..never moved. Dad must've been so worried..I hated myself. I looked out the window, hoping Daryl and Jesus were okay. I felt a tear stream down my cheek.

Negan's POV
I was in mine and Rick's room, holding Lucille. I missed her. She was my wife. Before all this. Before the cancer. Before the dead. Before I had to beat her..I put Lucille down and cried into my hands. Hoping nobody walked in. I was happy Carl had woken up, i like to see Rick happy. He deserves to be happy..I love him. He loves me. It's all okay..

No ones POV
Carl cried into his knees, as his dad left. He wanted Jesus and Daryl back. He missed them. Rick felt bad for keeping a secret from him. Carl felt worthless. He felt lonely. When Jesus and daryl were around he was happy, they were like his brothers..Carl looked up to see two people..he never expected it. He..felt tears stream down his cheeks...everything was okay. To him. It was perfect
As for Negan and Rick. Negan was crying onto Ricky's shoulder, Ricky always felt sad when Negan was sad. He loved him. He didn't like seeing Negan hurt like this. He comforted him and held him close. Glenn and maggie were doing okay. They were taking care of Judith for a day or so, Glenn wasn't good at keeping secrets but he sure kept this one close to him, and him only...
{end of chapter} (listen to Say Something while reading this, it's emotional)