This Is Really My Life

YAAAY...

Book 2 is finally up. I hope y'all will enjoy this one. Some characters will be coming back, some will be gone & there might be new characters.

But for now this chapter is just finna be about what happened ova the 6 years y'all have missed.

Thanks To @imjus_bri & @malkeya1 for commenting on what this book should be called :)

Iytee So here we go....

-6 Years Later-

Shyla's pov.

Can you believe we have come this far. Its been six years since we had Teyshawn & Reyshawn which means they are now 6 years old, also since me & carlos got married, That day was the best day of my life, i got to be with my family, the one I love & The one man I want to be with for the rest of my life. Da-shawn lives with us he is 10years old now, yeahh he has turned into a right Bad boy.

Damon&Andrea had another baby but this time it was a boy named Tyrell, he is the cutest thing ever and I 3 years old. Kamele just turned 7 a couple months ago, she is such a daddy's girl. They also got married aswell 5 years ago, it was such a wonderful day.

Dequan&Keisha are still good, they moved houses but not to far from us. Little Ty is 7 in 2weeks time, he is a little Thug, he has everything cause Dequan just spoils him so does keisha.

Mathew&Jay still are together, the had a baby girl named Lateshia. She is 5 years old. All the kids get along w| each other very well. They stick by each other when they're at school all the time.

Josh'Jerome&Jevonne are still our triplets. Jevonne found himself a nice girl named Lee, they have a 5 year old daughter together, she is the most cutest thing ever. Josh is still single he has been on & off with a lot of girls, just hasn't found that R.O.D chick yet. Jerome has a girl but they ain't going out, she tells him that she wants to take her time for now.

If y'all remember my best friends Tee & Dee, THEY ARE BACK. They ghosted for some time but now they're back with us. They were hella surprised with all the babies that were here cause when they left no-one was pregnant,s o that was a big shock to them.

So that's all that has happened with us for the past 6 years. I just hope things stay the same and nothing goes wrong, but I just have a feeling it ain't finna be perfect for long.

That's the first part up..

Sorry its short but ii just want y'all to know what's happened first then the real chapter will be up...

please comment any ideas you want happening in this book, ii don't mind y'all putting in ideas & if you do ii would give you shoutouts :D

I'm writing chapter one now for you guys and it will be up tomorrow :)

vote'comment&share

Msbrowniee_xo