K-ELITE SCHOOL

CHAPTER ONE

" sonmoge Rolex ijen boring

gilgeoril dobaehae uri noraen

norira bogien igeon beomjoe

Don't let'em in let'em in
Get out my zone "

" SHUT THE FUCK UP " I yelled at my phone . I pushed the snooze button and turned over pulling the covers over me blocking any light from coming through. I was about to go back to sleep when I heard a knock from my door, fuck my life, now what I thought to myself. I lazily walked to my door and there stood my annoying brother.

" WHAT " I said as I opened the door

" Well Good Morning to you too sleeping beauty " he said with an amused expression.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT OPPA " slightly annoyed.

" Don't you have school Nari? " he raised his eyebrows. I looked at the clock and sigh " Fine, I'll be ready in 15 minutes " I grabbed my  undergarments and went to take a hot shower, the water relaxing my muscles. I brushed my teeth and dried myself off. " hmmmm, what to wear " I grabbed a black and white striped t-shirt and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. I put my newly dyed silver hair in a tight ponytail and ran out of my room.

I ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen where my mom was fixing breakfast which was waffles with whipped cream and strawberries humming happily to herself

" Hey mom, what's up? " I asked as she gave me my plate with a glass of orange juice.

" Nothing sweetie, are you excited for this new school? " she asked with a smile

"  Not really mom, I have a feeling that it's gonna be a bad year " I whined

" Park Nari stop whining, and be glad you were given this opportunity " mom said.

" hmmm, yes mother " I mumbled, as I was about to finish eating, a knock was heard, along came my bestfriend . 

" PARK FAMILYY, I HAVE ARRIVED " she shouted

" Areum honey good morning, did you have breakfast? " mom asked a drooling areum.

" Good morning, I already did Mrs. Park but I don't mind having your delicious waffles this morning though " she said happily while grabbing a plate.

" So you excited for school Nari? I envy you " she said as she shoved me playfully.

" What is there to be envious about? I'm about to go to school with a bunch of stuck up people. " I exclaimed.

" You know, you're the only one who would  say that Nari. How can you hate being in the same school as idols and actors. Thats like a dream come true right there " she said 

" Thats not true, some people also think like me. They're literally the same as us, why treat them like differently? Just because they're famous doesnt make them any special " I told her as I looked at the time, " yah, lets go we're late"

" only you Nari, only you " she chuckled.

" Bye mom, see you later " I shouted as I grabbed my bag and slipping on my favourite black converse.

" Bye sweetie " I heard her say as I shut the door. We got in the car and started driving to my school first because mine's apparently nearer. As we got near to the school my thoughts drift of to what I was suppose to do when I got there. I know I was suppose to meet up with the other 6 somewhere.

" Nari yah we're here, make friends and dont miss me too much love. Update me on what happens ok and please do ask for an autograph if you see hobi oppa or any of the bts members. fuck that, any of my favourite idols. I LOVE YOU, Nari fighting! " she said

" Yeah right, like Im gonna talk or make any type of contact with any of them. you'll have to wait for a miracle for that to happen. " I gave her a smile and got out.

" YOU DORK " she shouted. I just chuckled and start walking to the entrance.

THIS IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A YEAR, I thought to myself.

(02.19.2017)