2

Aliyah

So it was 7:00 and Jordan just pulled up I didn't realize it was him him until he said you coming or nah I said yea then I walked to his car it looked very expensive but I didn't pay any mind when we pulled up to a very expensive place I realized it was my mom's restaurant and I started to fell butterfly's in my stomach when we got to our table he looked at me with a smile I looked away and was frightened that he would find that I'm rich then he looked at me confused. What?
He said I looked and said I thought I said that to my self than he was still looking at me like he was disappointed in me so that's when I just said what do you wanna eat Aliyah said.

Jordan I was still looking at her as if I were disgusted I didn't see her house because it was dark and I wasn't I was only looking at her and damn she was fine but I still looking at her and there was silence for 5 minutes that's when she said what do you wanna eat
and the waiter came and I said the pasta for too then the waiter said what will you want for drinks aliyah she looked embarrassed then I said how do you know her name will she's been coming since she was a young girl. At what age jordan said 1 the waitress said um OK he said I'm just gonna go to the bathroom he said. When he was in the bathroom he washed his face and said just stay calm after that he came out the bathroom and went back to the table and didn't speak.

Aliyah

So you can't speak nomoe nope there's nothing to speak about boy bye just take my home I can't believe I even agreed to come and I can't I said you fine u just a damn big ass baby gay ass take me home wit yo Steve urkel looking ass she said right he said walk home df I ain't got to how he said because I own the restaurant and there's a garage so bye.