Secret Love Song

When I got to school Amanda was sitting there like normal in the music room (our hangout spot). Hands on pencil and head in her sketchbook. Cassie was on her I Pad listening to One Direction and looking over Amanda's shoulder and Danielle playing the piano to Rachel Platten, Stand By You. I sit down and grab an acoustic guitar. I start to play Secret Love Song and Cassie and Danielle join in and annoy Amanda until she joins in. Amanda has black hair like me but always wears a beanie. Cassie and Danielle are dirty blondes. Amanda draws, Cassie does gymnastics and volleyball and Danielle plays piano and acts. I sing, play guitar and dances. How we met, well Amanda and I have been friends since birth and me and Cassie met in 3rd grade. In 6th grade, I did the school play and became friends with Danielle. Amanda is my rock, my best friend ever. IDK what I would do without her. In 7th grade, we started a band. The Devils with a Halo. We performed at every dance since. We did Secret Love Song for a party a year ago. I love it so much but not as much as Stand By you. We're crazy different but brought together by music but make to the song. As we sing the last note a basketball hits out the window and Ms. Annie walks in. We jump and turn to Ms. Annie. She smiles and tells us to carry on. We laugh and Amanda goes back to drawing while Cassie and Danielle watch. I just look out the window. I see all of the groups, the jocks, preps, the artist, the drama kids and the music ones and then there is us who don't care about groups.