Chapter 5

I look out of the window and see a beautiful garden.

I just sit and admire the view.

Harry walks out and opens the car door for me.

I hop out keeping my gaze to the garden.

As we walk up the little hill the garden got bigger.

The whole top of the hill was flowers and plants spread out. It was amazing.

The landscape was perfect. The tree's leaves blew perfectly with the wind.

The place was far away from the town where I live. Far away from my problems.

I felt like this place was like another planet. Where only me and Harry lived.

I started gazing down the flowers.

--------------------------

Harry's POV:

She looked happy. And as long as she was happy, I was happy.

She looked amazing. How the wind blew her hair perfectly and her orange dress.

This was just the perfect place to kiss her. She was just so, beautiful hearted.

We sit down in the flowers.

I saw a full orange flower.

I took the flower off of its roots and placed it in her hair. It fit and matched like a puzzle piece.

"Thank you." She says.

"I always come here. Just to sit and get my mind off of things." I say.

"I can see why. This place is amazing." She replies.

"When my parents were fighting before their divorce, I came here to clear my mind." I expose. I explain to her about how much this place means to me.

"Harry?" She says. I'm worried. What is she going to say? Am I doing something wrong?

"Yes?"

"How do you feel about your father leaving?" She asks. I don't want to get into so much detail, but she deserves to know.

***

Gwen's POV:

"Well, it was hard for me. But I wasn't alone. Gemma was sad too. My sister. But eventually, you know, we grew older and learned to love our new father." He says tearing up.

I should stop.

But I want to know more about him. Without hurting him.

"I thank you for bringing me here. C'mon." I say standing up changing the subject.

I reach my hand out and he takes it. I pull him up.

To my surprise he comes close to my face. We both chuckle and look straight into each other's eyes. I see in his eyes, he's daring. And ready to explore. "Let's go." I say.

I start to run and let him chase me.

I start laughing.

We both daring. Unaware of the next moment.

Just letting things come when they come.

"Catch me if you can!" I yell to him behind.

I run into the woods and hide behind a tree.

I could hear him right in front of the tree. We both walk around the tree until we meet face to face again. Closer.

"You're gonna have to run fast." He says. At first I'm confused, but then I realize because he starts to run away.

Waiting for me to chase him.

I run back out into the garden. He was such a sexy runner.

"Ha ha!" I could hear him call out.

He then turns around and says, "you'd never catch me." He says and falls back letting the flowers catch him. I fall beside him.

Both of us trying to catch our breath.

"Well I'd say you would make a good track runner." I joke.

"Well I'd say you wouldn't make a bad track lad yourself." He replies.

We both stare into the blue sky. It was amazing how perfect he could make a bad day be.

"How many people have you taken here?" I ask.

"One." He answers.

"Who?"

"You."

I couldn't believe he only has taken me here. Such a secret place that I would be worthy enough to be in the spot.

"Why me? Why did you take me here?" I ask.

"You're just, so adorable." He says.

"Really?" I smirk.

"Yep. And understanding. I'm not that popular in school obviously."

"Yeah. Why is that?" I wonder.

"Look you're a nice girl, but I'd rather not ruin the day." He says.

I understand. I wouldn't want to ruin his either.

"I still have to take you to lunch." He tells me.

"I'm ready." I reply.

But no surprise we just sit and take in the moment.