•1•

•Tori's POV•
"Tori! Come pack up some more boxes" I hear my mom yell. "Mom we're going to be there for 3 weeks, not 3 years" I say, walking down the stairs. "I understand honey but I promised that I would bring some of Kelly's stuff for her" she told me. My mom said that we should hang out more because I had just finished high school last year. I've been so caught up with college that I haven't really payed attention to myself. My mom arranged a nice 3-week trip with her friend, Kelly, at our beach mansion with her family as well. It was going to be me, my brother, my mom, my dad, Kelly, Kelly's son Adym, Kelly's husband and the rest of her kids were caught up with other things so they couldn't make it.

"Tori come on!" I hear my mom yelling. I grab my Nike duffle bag and a few other things with me and head out of the door. "Too bad Kelly's younger daughter isn't coming, I'm sorry you have to spend time with the guys" my mom says while driving to the airport. "It's okay and I have more guy friends than I do girl so it won't really matter" I reply. We park at the huge garage parking lot at LAX (Los Angeles Airport) and my mom went to go grab that huge cart to make it easier for us to bring the boxes. I waited next to the car and just went on my phone until my mom came back. I see one guy walking towards me with a cart, he looked kind of cute. "Hi I'm Adym, Kelly's son" he said with the most attractive deep voice.

•Adym's POV•
I saw my mom's friend, Maria, walking over to my mom. She gave her a hug and asked where the luggage carts were. I replied saying "I'll go get them for you" because my mom obviously didn't know where they were. "Aw that's so nice of you dear" Maria says. I walk over to grab the luggage carts and walk over to Tori.

She looked so gorgeous. She had long brown beach waves and light blue eyes. She was wearing a black tank top with black leggings and a red flannel around her waist w/ a pair of white converse. I walk over to her to introduce myself "Hi I'm Adym, Kelly's son" I say. "Hi I'm Tori, Maria's Daughter" she says, her voice so pure and perfect.

I just stared at her gorgeous ocean Eyes with no words coming out of my mouth. "So Adym, did you come to help with the luggage or to stare at me?" she asks. I laugh and say "Both". She laughs at that. Ooh and may I just say that laugh of hers makes me like her even more. I put some of the boxes on the cart and she helps. She was handing me the boxes and I was piling them up on the cart. We turned around at the same time and our fingers touched on the sides of the box. There was a silence and then our eyes just connected. I saw her smile and of course that made the corners of my mouth go straight up. "Sorry for that awkward moment" I say laughing. She laughs back and says "Awkward, I thought it was a romantic scene from a movie" she says as she turns back to hand me another box. I grab the box and say "I don't know, maybe it's one of those movies where you think the two characters are going to kiss but they end up not". "Ooh those make me mad, especially if I ship the two" she says. "I feel you on that one" I respond.

She looks across to where we were supposed to carry our cart. "What are you thinking?" I ask. "I don't know, walking from here to all the way over there seems boring" she says. I give her a smile because I feel like I know what she's talking about. "I rather just roll my way over there, if you know what I'm saying" she says with a very toned voice like when you know something savage is about to happen. Seconds later, she on one side of the cart and I'm on the other. She pushes her leg backwards to push the cart forward. The cart goes to the elevator, carrying Me, Tori, And the boxes. I hear her laughing and I laugh along. The cart gets bumped onto an edge of something, making the cart stop unexpectedly and I fall backwards. "Adym!" I hear Tori yelling. She runs over to me and I pretend like I'm hurt so I can get her closer. She gets scared and actually started tearing up. I feel her wrap her arms around me and I start to also feel her tears on my shoulder. "Hey hey it's ok I'm fine" I say lifting her chin up. We stare at each other for a brief minute so I can let her calm down. "That's not funny" she says in a serious tone. "I'm so sorry Tori, I didn't think you would take this so seriously" I say feeling guilty.

•Tori's POV•
What Adym did was a dick move but I forgive him. But you best believe I'm getting him back. I "accidentally" fell on the sidewalk and start "crying" and I hear him running over . "OMG Tori are you ok!?" He says, my face is turned over to the other side..not looking at him. He puts his hand out for me to get up. I look at him and reach for his hand. Instead of him pulling me up, I pulled him down. He falls on top of me and we both start laughing. We both help each other up before a car runs us over because we were literally in the middle of the garage parking lot. We head into the elevator, waiting to be dropped off to the bottom. This time we actually walk and not roll 😂. "I know we just met but why do I feel like I've known you forever?" He asks. "I guess we just have a special bond like no other person" I say. Our family was waiting for us and we came at the right time because we were just about to board. Me and Adym apparently got two seats next to each other. The place was 10 hours away so our flight was going to be long. I let Adym get the seat next to the window because he begged me, of course I couldn't say no, his voice was so cute when he begged. I was only wearing a tank top and leggings. The plane was freezing. I grabbed the blanket they left on my seat and bundled up into it. Adym could tell I was cold so he took of his sweatshirt, which lifted his shirt up with him (who wouldn't want to stare at that). "Here" he says kindly. I took his sweatshirt and put it on myself. It was soft and smelled like his cologne. He had an extra one in a small backpack he brought so he wore that one. I started to feel tired so I turned on a movie on the small TV in front of me.

The next part will be really freaking cute 😍👌