are you drunk

The whole day was normal. I was hanging with all the girls. Liza, Gabby and some other people I didnt know as well.

Later everyone went home except Gabby

It was around 12:00 and Gabby and I were having a "girls night". We were sitting on the couch talking about our secret relationships.

"It was magical, I know, I know , cliché but it was!" Gabby was exposing the first kiss of her and Zane.

To be honest they really are cute, anf they don't have a reason to hide their relationship so I think Gabby is going to talk to him about telling everyone.

"So tell me about you and-" I cut her off

"Elton?" I was looking at the doorway where he was leaning against the framing. She turned to see wha I was looking at.

I stood up and walked to him "Hey what's up, you don't look to good"

"Whhhaaaa- nah. I'm fiiine" he slurred

"Elton, are you drunk?!" I have never seen him like this.

"No babe, I'm fine....wait c'mere I wanna show you something" he grabbed my hand.
I turned and looked at Gabby she just laughed and shooed me away to go with him, so I did.

He pulled me out of the main house and into the second house, his house.

Once we got in he picked me up and pulled me to his room.

"Elton where are we going"

"Shhh"

He gently pushed me against his door so it shut behind me. He pinned me against the wall and came close until there was no space between us he kissed me passionately, it turned from a kiss to a make out session. The one thing I expected to taste in his mouth wasn't there...I pulled away

"Elton, you're not drunk are you" I said out of breath

"No, not at all. I just really wanted you...now" he kissed me again, his tounge trailed my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't deny it obviously, his hand were roaming my body he traced my every outline. He moved to my neck and hit my sweet spot fast "El..t.on."I struggled to moan out his name. I felt him smile against my neck. He picked me up by my legs and he carried me to his bed. He later me down slowly and started grinding on me while he kissed me.

Then it happened...multiple times

When we woke up in the morning I felt like we were the only ones alive, like it was just me and him together. That and sore. Really sore. Like damn dude know how to use it.

I loved him. I knew I did.

---------------------------------------------------------

So yeah that happened. I feel like that was weird. Oh well

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile