221b Baker Street

This is my attempt at a JohnLock fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy! Like any other fanfic, I apologize for any character inconsistencies. Please comment, vote, share and tell me what you think! Enjoy!

-------------------

Rain tickled the windows of a London flat. Two men sat opposite sides of the room, one with a laptop in his hands, and the other perched on an old leather couch, almost like a child, or a gargoyle. He had a gun in his hand, twirling it around his fingers.

He shot the wall once, then again, sending bits of drywall and wallpaper onto the floor. The man across from him nearly dropped his laptop, looking like he had been the one who was shot, not the wall.

"Bloody hell, Sherlock! What on earth was that for!?"

"Bored." Sherlock retorted. He stood up, laying the gun on the table. "I need a case, John. It's been too long. Why isn't London more violent?"

John rolled his eyes at Sherlocks comment. If London was anymore violent than it already was, John wouldn't get any sleep. And John loved sleep.

"One will come. But in the meantime, tea?" John asked. Sherlock made an almost grunt like noise, signifying yes. The doctor went off into the kitchen, putting water in the kettle and setting it on the stove. He walked back into the living room, to find Sherlock... Not there. "Sherlock?" No answer.

"Mrs. Hudson? Did Sherlock leave?" John called down the stairway.

"I don't think so, dear. Did you try the loo?" She called back up.

The loo. The loo? Why hadn't he thought of that. He is human after all. John walked back upstairs, veering off to the water closet. "Sh..Sherlock?" No answer. "Hmm. Where are you?" He walked back into the living room and sat down in his chair. He began to daze off when a piece of paper caught his eye. "That wasn't there before." He picked the note up. It was slightly damp, and the window was open.

"A CASE!"

-------------

Sorry it's so short guys, but I hope you like it! I'll try to update soon!