11. Project maid

Kelsie

School was ending soon so I was going to be working more often than usual at the Orton mansion... Ooh what a thrill I say to myself sarcastically.

"hey there " Ariel chirped happily from behind "Ohh hello" I reply shocked at the tune of her voice

"well what's tickling your fancy " I asked confused.

"nothing, nothing except for the fact SUMMER BREAK is starting soon "she said emphasizing the 'summer break'

I've never been a sucker for holidays cos I'm basically always at home, reading, or singing or doing something boring or so they say it.

"Ooh that" I reply lackadaisically I couldn't be less concerned.

"what do you mean Ooh? "she asked me looking really confused.

"Urhhhm it's just that-"

"Trust me" she interrupts "the the summer is the best, the beach, the boys the fun the bikini the thrill the fun again".

"Well Iono I've never really been a lover for the holidays, I never do anything fun" I say hoping to get those ideas out of her mind.

"Exactly the point time to be free girl".she replies immediately

"By the way I'd be busy" I try again

"Absolutely girl that's a no-no in the summer holiday code 152".she says throwing her hands in the air dramatically in an effort to look sassy

"Summer holiday code wha-?" I ask totally dumbfounded I can't believe I haven't come across that I guess I just have to read harder... Geez this law makers though.

"Ariel you know what let's talk about this later if I don't move  pretty sure we would be approximately a minute and 20 seconds late", that's if we are not counting nano second

"I'm just really tired and stressed" I lament to her laughing trying to change the topic as I can see she's really disappointed

"Hey Barbie" only one person calls me that

*******
Jason

"Hey Barbie" I say from behind her and watch her shoulders move up and her body tense up

She is so freaking amusing that should explain why I love seeing her...yh ,yh that's it.

"Urhhhm...h-heyyy" she stutters a lot when she's talking to me at school but at home She's like a different person.

So feisty!

She gives me a confused look of WTF are you doing talking to me... I say hey to the red hair behind her who seems to be always smiling EEEEWWWW.

"And why didn't I see you at home this morning... I needed tea" I smirk at her as I whisper into her ears I noticed the sudden anger and I loved it...

Woah feisty!

She seemed in her eyes adjusted the books in her hands and looked at me daringly.

"I'm not working today"she says with gritted her teeth clearly not wanting anyone to hear.

Ooh that's bullshitted I wanted her around me and that's what I will get... Not that I liked her or anything I just liked her presence oh shut up Jason I reprimand myself  .

"Well don't come late tomorrow" I say a little bit louder than I expected I could see pupils dilate as people watched us, oh I beg your pardon glared I could see girls pointing at her too

I felt bad...but what do I care I'm O. J. O...the bad ass MVP, the hottie, the bad boy, the rich kid, the king... The everything

Just then I sighted a furious Lakisha working towards us... "oh no " I heard Barbie mutter.

"Hey baby" she said kissing me on my lip like she was claiming some property and she was staking her claim .

I felt disgusted by that, I didn't even know what we were not even a thing or an  item or whatever those dead guys called it... I just liked the gives, never one for relationships, it's bullshitted .

I quickly snap out of my thoughts as I didn't want the gives stopping anytime soon and respond with a "hey babe"

I felt so sick saying that

I looked over at Barbie who wore a scowl on her face, could she be jealous I doubt that she's probably disgusted as she doesn't seem to like Lakisha... Not like I care or anything.

"Excuse me" she says and grabs her friend away.

Kelsie

EEEEWWWW do they think it's cool to be sucking each other's faces in public well it's not!

You're just jealous my inner voice tells me ...what me?

Jealous ?I wish I was just disgusted I tried convincing my self.

"Hey you keep acting weird when a certain somebody comes around, and do tell me what he meant by 'well don't come late tomorrow '.

Girl you're good, you got him already geeez"

"No no-no!!Absolutely "I whisper yell...
Trying my best to sound convincing and honest

"It's just".

"Just?"

she says nodding her head towards me trying to encourage me to continue.

Could I, should I... Urhhhm just project I say with a smile

Yh nice one kels...project maid