Introduction

Thank you all for reading! I'm super happy that I decided to publish my first story! Note: This  is my story, and plagiarism is not acceptable. This book belongs to me, and is also copyrighted by me.  All characters and events belong to me. If anything appears to be similar to any copyrighted piece, it is purely coincidental. YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO COPY OR SELL THIS IN ANY WAY.  Thank you for reading, and enjoy!

Millions of years ago, the world was inhabited by a light side and a dark side. The dark side constantly fought the light spirits for control over the realm, but the light side constantly won.

One day, a light soldier met a dark soldier and they fell in love. A love so miraculous and beautiful that it would be able to change everything.

The couple wanted to escape the wars and find a place to live.

So they devised a plan to escape. They would run away at midnight on the next full moon, with all their supplies.

They would meet up somewhere and run away to find a house, a place they could call home.

That night, they narrowly escaped with their lives.

Soon after they found shelter, they lived as husband and wife. A year later, the woman spirit had a child. A strange child, they noticed, because it was neither light spirit nor dark spirit, but a mix of both.

They named the child Human, for it was a new species and therefore must be very important.

The species of humans grew and grew so that the realm was overrun.

The leader of the light side and the leader of the dark side created a new realm they called the Earth realm.

Occasionally, a light spirit would visit the Earth realm, and would sometimes fall in love with humans, and therefore the species of Valkyries were born.

Of course, just like the humans did, the Valkyries took up too much space, so again, the light leader and the dark leader joined forces to create the Valkyrie realm.

Hundreds of years later, when every realm had developed and grew, a
special Valkyrie had been born.

Her name was Juno.

That is where our story begins.

Hey guys, the author here. I'm already having fun writing this story, and I hope you're having fun reading it. I am constantly writing new chapters, so if you like it so far, comment and tell me suggestions and ideas. I may just feature them. Tell me if you want more, and suggest me to our friends, please! Love you guys! ❤️