To be found

(Your POV wolf form)
I was in the forest to find food untill I came across a group of men and one girl, one with blue hair, one with blond hair, one with black hair, brown hair, and the girl with black hair. I tried to get closer to hear so I used my invisibility powers and walked up to them but the girl flinched and said "who's there!?!" I had no reply "aphmau what are you doing?!" The blond one asked "there's some thing here or some one watching us" aphmau said "show your self!!!" She demanded and I showed my self they all looked shocked at my fur and designs. "What are you?" Asked the the one with brown hair. I just turned around and walked away "stop pleas" I looked back "ca-can you understand me?" I nodded "ok I want to know do you have heeling powers?" She asked and once again I nodded "wow" said the boys in amazement "ok can you come back with us to heal people" I nodded once more "ok let's g-" * snapping noise* I trend around and seen someone who no one likes.......Zane they all go into battle standees "calm down I am just here for the wolf" I ran behind the one with black hair he looked at me and I was scared as f**k "fine if you don't give me the wolf then I will kill aphmau" he grabbed her and held a sword to her neck and I ran and transformed into my human form and struk him and he dropped her to defend himself when we were fighting everyone was shocked and when I got him down he just said "wow" as he blushed and so did all the other boys you just stood there with the sword to his neck "why are you here?" You asked still no emotion in your voice "I-I need your help" he stuttered "with?" I asked "umm I want your power" he said "no" I walked back to the group and half way I changed back to my wolf form and nodded to Aph but then "hey I-if you LEVE I will hunt you down!" Zane shouted I looked back my eyes glowed a icy blue and he dispersed in thin air and my eyes stopped glowing and I looked back at them "wh-what did y-you do?" The blond one asked 'I simply put him In the jail at phenix drop' I replied but using my mind "how did you do that" aph asked 'I am a wolf right now so how else am I going to talk to you people' " true, true can't argue with that but can you tern back?" She asked I just looked down and then I turned back (you wore)

Zane they all go into battle standees "calm down I am just here for the wolf" I ran behind the one with black hair he looked at me and I was scared as f**k "fine if you don't give me the wolf then I will kill aphmau" he grabbed her and held a swor...

(The black is light blue and the dark blue is dark green)
They all looked at you in surprise.
"What?, what's wrong? Do I look bad?" I asked they looked at me then one spoke "NO, no you look um you look good." Said the one guy with brown hair "oh ok um do you mind telling me your names" I asked " OH shit sorry I am aphmau the one with brown hair is laurence, the one with blue is Dante, the one with blond is garroth and the one with black is Aaron." Aphmau said " oh ok nice to meet you guys my name is Lola snow" I reply with a smile "shall we go?" Aphmau asked "um do you mind that I change in to my wolf form I don't want anyone to know I am part human" I asked they all nodded and we were off. Until Aaron spoke "how did you know what our villages name was?" 'Um I kinda looked in to all of your memory's when I made Zane disappear but don't get mad it wasn't my idea sorry.' They all looked shocked cuz I spoke to them throw there minds again.
(Aphmau POV)
She is so cool but it's creepy to know that she is in your head.  I shrugged it off at tho.
(Your POV)
We got there and. It. Was. So. Awesome.
Wow just wow. When I ran to the gates I herd someone yelling for me to stop but I didn't and when I got there I tellaported throw the gates and just sat there till they got to me and we were off to aphmaus house when we got there I seen someone I didn't want to see zoey "hello every one who wait why is she here get her out." Zoey yelled I just ran to the forest and Aaron followed.
(Aphmaus POV)
Lola ran off and I tolled Aaron to get her back. "Zoey what was that for?!" I asked "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE IS?!?!" She yell some more "no..." I reply "well she's suppose to be dead all of them. She is a breed of wolf were there can only be 4 at a time in each dimension but we thout we killed all of them but I guess we mist one" she said "what are you talking about?" Asked garroth "I am saying that she kills people for fun but if you can gan her trust they are vary valuable to you but they need to have a imprint and they will protect them and there friends if the Imprity says so" Zoey explains "ok so does she have a imprint?" I ask "idk"

A/N cliffhanger sorry hope you like it!!