chapter 1

H/g- this is our first story together please don't make fun of us we really would like to see if you guys actually read it so let us no what you think of it.- h

Rory pov.

I was going to a party tonight I hoped that Jesse would be there he was the hottest guy in town. As I got ready I heard a horn out front of my house. I looked out of the window it my friend Dean he got out of the car and came in my sister jade yell up the stairs Dean is here.

"I'll be right down."

After I just got done getting dressed I heard a knock on my door.

Jade I told you I will be right down in a minute.... I was cut off by a voice saying while opening my door opening that it's not jade.

I turned around to see my best friend Dean.

"You don't have to knock how many times do I have to." I pulled him in for a hug.

"So your ready to go." He Asked politely.

"Yeah let's go." I grabbed my phone and my coat and left my house with Dean and headed toward the party.

Car convo.

As he started the car we drove away.

"Hey do you think he will be there." I asked with excitement in my voice.

"Who?" He muttered.

"Jesse." I shouted with excitement.

"Ugh." He said with frustrations.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing." He replied looking upsat.

"Tell me." I started to get angry.

"Just drop it please." He begged.

Car convo ends.

As we drove up to the party I noticed that it was Jesse houses my eyes grew wide but I glanced over at Dean he looked mad or something. As we got out of the car I seen Jesse walking towards us and he gave me a hug.

He put his arm around me to guide me inside then all three of us walked inside Dean looked mad.

"Hold on." I stop dead in my tracks.

"What wrong." Jesse asked looking at me.

"I need to talk to Dean." I said looking at Dean in private.

"No there is nothing to talk about." Dean replied looking nervous about what I wanted to talk about.
...........................................................

Please like and comments and shared.