•2•

•Sarah•

I sat in my physics class boredly watching the minutes pass by, each minute passing ever so slowly. Being new to my class my teacher didn't go too hard on me, and most of the time was spent in a boring lecture anyway, the sudden ring of the bell made me jump, 2 already, sighing, I packed up my stuff and headed towards my bus.

I absolutely dreaded going home, I didn't at all want to see my piece of shit dad. I let out a disspointed groan as we reached my stop, I wish the bus had driven off a cliff. I took out my key, unlocking the front door, kicking it open as I put my key in my bag. "Ah! Sarah you're home!" My dad greeted me from the couch, I glanced next to him to see a man in his mid 40's looking me up and down, I gagged. "who's this?" I asked tossing my bad to the side and crossing my arms. "This is Jared, he's here for some ..." my dad paused looking at Jared, who nodded. "Services." My dad continued. "Like? Money, drugs?" My dad shook his head, "more, sexual services." my eyes widened "you can't possibly be considering selling my body to this" I looked at him, gagging once more "old fucking creep? I deal drugs, deliver money. I'm not letting my own father prostitute me like I mean nothing!"

That didn't make my dad too happy, "Sarah, he's already given me the money, not much I can do, he owns you for the next week or so, hard to turn down 3 grand hun." My blood was boiling at this point, how dare he, my own fucking father, selling me to the first creep to bid money. "I refuse" I growled, my dad sighed "You don't have an option" and with that, everything was a blur.