Chapter 10

Diana POV

Going home from their honeymoon

Mikey and me were finally going home from our honeymoon and were in the car driving home.

"Mikey before we go to the house let's stop by the doctor to see if I'm truly pregnant" "Don't you have to make an appointment" "No Mikey first today is Saturday they don't get too many clients second no I can just walk in" "Ok Diana"

At the doctor's office

"Hi I'm Diana Fusco I called you twenty minutes ago" "Oh yes hi Diana you just have to fill out these forms and the doctor will be with after the client in the room now" "Ok thank you"

I went to sit next to Mikey and started to fill out the forms. I felt Mikey staring at me so I turned to look at him.

"Diana why do you need to fill out those forms" "Because I do Mikey it helps the doctor figure out if I'm pregnant or not before he does the test ok" "Ok whatever"

I continued to fill out the forms and then have it to the lady at the front desk. Then I heard my name.

"Diana Fusco" "Yes that's me" "Hi I'm Dr. Skye" "Hi Dr. Skye this is my husband Mikey" "Ok would you two follow me" "Ok"

"Ok Diana I want you to go pee in the cup so we can run some tests" "Ok" He gave me the cup and then I went to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later

"I'm sorry Diana and Mikey but you're not pregnant" "Oh my God are you serious I'm sure this could be a mistake" "No Diana I'm so sorry" "Ok"

We went back to the car. Once we were in the car I started crying and Mikey started driving.

"Diana why are you crying you should be as happy as me unless you're crying tears of happiness" "Mikey what do you mean you're happy I'm not pregnant" "I'm very happy you're not pregnant because now we don't have to worry or stress over something that's not needed right now" "What do you mean by something that's not needed"

I said every word slowly and dripping with venom. Mikey was beginning to seriously piss me off and make me very upset.

"Diana relax you're blowing this way out of proportion I just don't think it's necessary to have a baby" "Why not" "Because I just don't think a baby is necessary right now" "Really Mikey and if I was pregnant then what" "Then you'll be pregnant" " I swear you're being so fucking heartless right now" "I'm not heartless you just want to bitch over something that I said that may have offended you in your little head because I don't wanna agree with you" "You're being the biggest fucking jerk right now" "Whatever Diana" "Don't whatever me Mikey you know I'm right and you don't wanna hear it because The Great Mikey can never be wrong"

We had reached the house and I ran out of the car and ran into our bedroom and slammed the door and then locked the door. I started crying and then ran into the closet and grabbed a suitcase. I threw some of my clothes and shoes into the suitcase because I already have clothes in our house in New York. I called the airport and got a flight in a  hour. I was very lucky.

I picked up my suitcase and grabbed my purse and made sure I had everything. Then I went downstairs only to find Mikey just watching TV like nothing happened. He looked at me and then noticed my suitcase and I thought I saw steam coming out of his ears like in cartoons.

"Diana that suitcase better be filled with clothes you're donating" "No Mikey I need some space" "Ok go storm off into the room and I'll sleep on the couch" "No Mikey I'll be back I just need space and time" "Diana please I'm so sorry just please don't leave me" "I'll come back I promise just give me time"

Then I left to New York and Mikey doesn't know I'm going there.