part 1 its only the beggining

Wonderful houses beautiful trees but... theres a family called the robbinsons the worst family at the village it has no plants no animals like a cat go's there and the walls is painted black and the windows has woods on it and no sunlight but theres a one robbinson named "ALLY" who has lots of problems to her families brother mother and her father died because of a car crash she is the only robbinson knows how to love sing she got happieness to her heart like her father john. John is a happy father but when allies mother dont like allies father so allies father left and die in the car crash allies mom dont care and just forgets allies father allies mother got no work she just steal and ally got nothing to eat everyday so she decided to work at  store even she is just 18 she got no friend but when ally got lots of money she use it for school and in feb 1 is her first day of school she got no pencil paper notebook or anything even a bag but she got unifom and socks and shoe she just make it by her self cause her mom dont care about her so she always leave at house in 5:00 in the morning her mom is still a sleep so she walks slowly at the house and slowly close the door and walks to school and when shes on the school she saw all of the students with pretty clothes and shoes bags and phones shes the only one who wears a homemade outfit she slowly walks and didn't  say hi to the other students and gets her paper and she got math class she got no idea whats a math then a two girl named sana and lisa walked to her and say hi to her and sana said to ally 'you must be the new student wanna hang out with us?' And ally answers 'yes' and slowly smiled to sana and lisa said 'hi im lisa i like sewing or making dress whats yours?' And ally said  'cleaning' lisa answers 'oh darling' and sana punch her arms slowly and whispered 'shes a robbinson so do you mind?' And ally slowly ask 'weres the math class?' And sana is math class to and lisa is in the science class so they just kinda meet at lunch sana and ally runs fast to the math class.....

Tagalog:
Hinntay nalang kayo sa part 2 salamat!

English:
Just wait for the other part 2 thank you!