Chapter Twelve

A few hours later
Tiffany
"Ah," I flop on the couch,"best day ever!"

Tommy walks in, messy blonde hair, ripped up shirt and pants. Etta follows him, growling at him. She must've gotten a bath. And her toenails cut,"What happened to you, Pretty Kitty?"

"Etta. What happened to you? You're in a better mood than you were this morning. And the past month." He says as he sits down in the chair next to me.

"Get on the edge of your seat."

"You're pregnant!" He jumps out of his seat excitedly. Literally.

"No, Tommy. I'm still refusing to get a pregnancy test."

''Aww." He pouts and sits back down.

"Tommy, Adam and I..."

"What?"

"Are dating again."

Tommy screams in excitement and quickly covers his mouth before hugging me and then knocking me off of the couch because of that. Etta comes and licks our faces before she hops on my back and then hops on the couch.

"Girl, I'm happy for both of you." He hugs me again and gets up. He helps me up and hugs me again,"You're obsessed about Adam and I, aren't you?"

"I've been obsessed with Tidam for a long time!"

"Tidam?"

Tommy chuckles,"Tidam is a ship name for you and Adam. And I totally ship it!"

I scoff playfully,"Okay, shipper boy. I need help. From you and Sutan."

He smirks as he takes out his phone to call Sutan. Lord. Oh lord. Don't say anything stupid, Tommy. Because, that you will do.
_________
Few hours later
"How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing. I just can't stop freaking out about you and Adam!"

"Yeah," I chuckle,"same with Tommy."

I turn around,"Thanks again, Mr. Raja Gemini."

"My pleasure."

Tommy walks in and his mouth drops open,"Girl, can I steal you from Adam?"

I scoff playfully,"I can't steal Etta but you want to steal me from Adam."

"Yup. Pretty much."

I chuckle while Sutan bursts out laughing,"Ti odio, ma ti amo come un fratello, allo stesso tempo, Tommy!"

"Is that a threat?"

I chuckle,"It's Italian, Tommy. You know I'm fluent in it."

"I only understood 'ti amo'."

I sigh playfully as a knock came upon the door,"I was never in here talking to the both of you!"

Sutan runs out the front door of our apartment,"Dang it, Sutan! You spoiled the look for Adam!" Tommy shouts and groans.

I laugh,"Better than him knocking me out!" Adam says and closes the door behind him.

"And you look sexy, by the way." He adds and pulls me closer, kissing my head.

"And I can say the same thing about you." I smirked.

And as usual, Tommy was giggling. We chuckle at him before walking towards the front door,"Bye, Ratliff!"

We here him shout we leave,"Don't hurt her, Lambert!"