Chapter 1: it all started

IU's POV
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! im so gonna die he's so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i be yours oppa!!!!!!!!! btw im lee ji eun everyone call's me IU so yea im just a normal girl who likes music and can you keep a secret i have a crush on eunwoo he's so HOT!!!!!!!!!! and so HANDSOME yea im excited for school because he's my seatmate he always smile when is see him im just gonna take a shower.

~~~

"LEE JI EUN!!!!!! breakfast!!!!!" mom said outloud that my eardrums might broke "coming!!!!!!!" i ran fast as i can to go to the dinning area and i saw pancakes *.* my favorite!!! well one of my favorite's i ate it fast because i might saw eunwoo walking to school after i finish my breakfast i put on my shoes and ran to the gate "mom ang gonna go!!!!!!!!" "goodluck at school sweetheart always do your best!!!!" "yes mom!!!!!!!" after i got out the gate i bump to someone i thought it was eunwoo but it was jungkook he just smilled at me and help me up "thanks,jungkook right?" he's cute *.* wait IU you are loyal to eunwoo ok "welcome,yes and your IU nice to meet you" his smile but eunwoo's smile is more charming!!!!! *.* "im gonna go jungkook  im gonna be late seing eunw-- i mean late for school hehe" that was close "can we go together i mean we go to the same school after all" did he just ask me to walk with him i mean this might start news that were dating but he's smiling i cant say no to that "of course off we go were gonna be late if we just stand here" his eye's is beautiful but you know im loyal to my only oppa eunwoo "ok lets go!!! " he seem's excited "so jungkook do you have any crush or maybe you love her?" omg why did i ask that!!!!!!! "yes, i love her but she doesnt even notice me im like just a someone who she will never love" that was a depressing answer "sorry i didnt know" i said with a low tone "its fine,so how about you?" he's asking about eunwoo well i mean its leterally eunwoo oppa "i like a guy well i think i love him he got this smile and charm that will make you go wild every time he smiles at me i got this feeling that he like's me i mean maybe im just imagining things" atleast there someone i told that "oh, so ji eun can you help me with her  in exchange im gonna help you with the one you love?,deal?" omg im gonna do this "deal" he smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there was silence while me and jungkook are walking on the way to school until we saw eunwoo oppa!!!~~~ omg hi saw me looked at him he smiled and waved at me i felt jungkook looking at me "looks like i know who's the one you love its eunwoo hyung is it?" well i was obvious right now "yes,it was him" i smiled shyly. so its the 2nd grading and lord pls i dont want to not be my oppa's seatmate btw jungkook's my classmate i did not know that. so sat next to eunwoo oppa then the taecher came in. "class this is the second grading and we are gonna change your seating arrangement" so we all stood up and go infront of the class after the taecher yold us about our seating arrangement i sat between jungkook and eunwoo oppa omg its like heaven im seating next to eunwoo oppa again!!!!!!!!! *le dies* just kidding .

~~~~~~~~~

it was our 2nd period and omg MAPEH is killing me i cant get the instrument in my head and in art class my art was perfect when accidentally my bestfriend tzuyu knock over eunwoo to make me eel like his touching me like why in art class!!!!!!!!!!! and when health vclass i slept :| :| :| what?! it was boring!!!! as fvck!!! when it was our P.E i didt great im always good at P.E because i love it and its so much fun!!!! then after that we got our 3rd ssubject i slept :| again :3 after that it was our recesss my favorite subject i got in the cafeteria after i got my food jungkook pulled me in a table with me sitting between him and eunwoo oppa like another heaven i can see him eating beside me <3 <3 *.* jungkook whispered in my ear "stop looking at him i can feel his not comfortable of someone looking at him while eating" i nodded oh right so i ate my food when suddenly my friend tae came to our table tae is jungkook's best friend like they are always together like everytime!!!! "IU my loves can you come with me later do you have plans for later i mean no matter what you say you are still coming with me" he smirk after saying that he's right no matter what i do im still coming with him -.- "dont call me my loves we dont even have a relationship -.- and no i dont have plans and is there any chance of me not coming with you  -.- 0% chance right so yea just come to my house" he just happilly smiled at me then add his food eunwoo oppa suddenly talk "do you two have a relationship?,or do you have a relationship with jungkook" he's talking to me im in heaven again!!!!! i got to answer like a normal person "no we dont have a relationship taehyung is just my bestbro,and jungkook and i dont have a relationship either we just met this morning" omg i just faint everytime i see him im like his no.1 stalker :3 and just like that us four go to our room and when four of us got in everyone is like shipping me with the three of them i realized that infront of us was taehyung,tzuyu and moonbin.

To be continue!!!!~~~~