Chapter 3

After leaving the Dracon Forest, Discord flies off to the castle in Canterlot to talk with the two sisters. There he is greeted by Celestia.

"Follow me to the Chaos Wing," says Celestia.
"My old bedroom, why there?" Asks Discord.
"Just follow me," replies Celestia. The two walk through the castle and to Discord's old bedroom. There they are met by Luna. The three then enter the room together. Discord looks around. It looks the same as it did when he last stayed there. Nothing's changed.

In the bedroom, Discord plops on his childhood bed and listens to Celestia as she explains. "When we found you," starts Celestia, "you were watching behind a fallen tree on the edge of the Dracon Forest as Dragon Decimator as he killed your father and laid him beside your dead mother and sister."
"Wait, I had a sister," replies Discord.
"Yes," replies Celestia, "her name was Dialina. Now let me continue. A few minutes later, we found you and you came into our hooves and cried. We then took you in as our brother. You came and lived in the castle with us. This is your Chaos Wing we are in right now. As children, we did everything together. We taught you how to use your chaos magic." Celestia pulls a scrapbook to her and levitates it and turns its pages with her magic. "See. I have all the pictures of the times we spent together including the day we first met you and took you in as our brother. We'll let you soak this in. We will tell you more tomorrow." Discord nods and flies off. He's going to need to let it all soak in.