(6.2)

Zayn's POV

"Perrie.. Umm.. Aahh.. Arrghh!! What else Zayn, it's not perfect to tell her.. Zayn!! If you did'nt do this?? You will be kicked by Simon.."

"Hey Zayn! What are you doing here, your standing in front of the girls door??" My goodness, i have to be close to her.. What should i do "Hey! Im asking you?!" Oh no!! Any ideas??

"Can you, umm.. Join me?? Le-Let's watch any movies again.. Wh-" before i continue Perrie put her one finger on my lip

"Yes! Can't you see, im bored.. Just only Disney Movies huh? And i like some popcorn, juice, ummm.. Whatelse?? And please some snacks that can we eat??" she makes her Puppy Eyes "Don't yah worrey.. I'll order some pizz-"

"No!"

"Why??" she asked "If you dont want, i'll ne-"

"I mean, just say what you want.. Don't have to order pizza coz i will, and what kind of movie?? Disney right?? And a popcorn, juice and some snacks?? Got it!! I'll call you when it's all ready!" then she nods and go to the girls room "*sigh* Just do this"

~•~•~•~

Liam's POV

"Umm.. Girls! Who wants to come with me?? Ya know, shopping" Jesy asked the girls

But Perrie says "Soorrey.. Im not available, someone asked me to join him watching movie.. Sorry Jessica"

And Ariana says "I just have to fix my things and clothes.. Sorry Mum" then Jesy laugh and look at Leigh

"She's sleeping, well.. I have to go myself, bye!!" Jesy said, should i have to do this?? You have to Liam ,gotta do this

"Jesay" she just roll her eyes "Can i go with you, i wanna buy some stuff.." good lying Liam

"If you want" she say "But! In one condition" i just nod, this will be bad "Follow me everywhere i go"

"Ahh.. Umm-"

"If you dont want, then-"

"No! I'll go with you and do whatever you say" what did I say!!??

"Okay, you'll drive here's the key!" then she throws the key to me

"CATCH!" then i wink, she just roll her eyes. I have to do this As Soon As  Possible!!

~•~•~•~